NiKiShiYa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your support!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lady
NKSY Cheer Leader
lady

Number of posts : 88
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : here and there :3
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name: Lady Yun
Class: Medic

Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now) Empty
PostSubject: Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now)   Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 5:01 am

Yes I'm a bitch

~>> My only complain is this forum looks like just us talking in a conferencece in Yahoo Messenger as much I enjoy talking or rather telling Kiku (lauren) what is happening with our lives right now I just think this forum should focuse on NKSY

I don't want to sound like a bitch or anything bad. I just want NKSY to be famous, although if I'm not in it I still want NKSY to be famous. Me, Nixme, and Yamira is trying our best making fillers and biodatas or whatever is helpfull and I'm happy Kiku is accpeting it. It's just that sometimes I get the feeling this forum is just like

US FIVE TALKING

sorry if I made any bad grammars there... Blank Stare
Back to top Go down
http://alterego-kita.livejournal.com/
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku

Number of posts : 727
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now)   Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:36 pm

^ Well it is true right now that it is just use five talking. Wait for the forum to grow, we don't even have pictures up yet.

If this forum just has NKSY on it, it would be boring, because you do know I don't update that much. And I announced that I won't be updating Season 2 that much.

If you want people to join the forum, so the five of us won't be the only ones talking, then advertise.

Speaking of advertising, can anyone of you make a stamp? Like this Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now) BURN__D_Stamp_by_ladychimera

I'd make one myself but I have no fancy thing that could make one. Anyway, if you do make one put it on deviantART and show it to me, and if you really did make one I'd be very happy and I can't think of a prize right now. Unless you're okay without prices? Ehl-Oh-Ehl!

I want a stamp D:

Nifty! Eek What the hell did I just say? ... Anyway I found a template for a stamp so it would be easier for all of ya. Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now) Stamp_Template_by_zilla774 Oh and make sure to credit the person who made the template! If you did use it as a guide. Well the owner said you didn't have to credit, but still credit him though. Why? I want you too Oh noes!

Make some awesome stamps please D: Make as many stamps as you want! Chances are that all of'em would be approved since I'm desperate. Not really desperate but still!

Since ya want more people then advertise like you never advertised before!
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
lady
NKSY Cheer Leader
lady

Number of posts : 88
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : here and there :3
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name: Lady Yun
Class: Medic

PostSubject: Re: Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now)   Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 3:32 am

^ sorry for the complain... I feel really bad now ;____;
Back to top Go down
http://alterego-kita.livejournal.com/
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase

Number of posts : 742
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

PostSubject: Re: Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now)   Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:15 pm

^ I'M SORRY BUT I'M MAKING FILLERS TOO.

</hurt>

Ehl-Oh-Ehl!
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Kiku
Kiku

Number of posts : 727
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now)   Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:34 pm

^ I didn't notice until now that you replied to this thread Eek Anyway, WHERES MY STAMPS?! Oh noes!
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Shiawase
Shiawase

Number of posts : 742
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

PostSubject: Re: Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now)   Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:59 pm

Ah dunn :0.

And I TRIED to recruit people (HENCE I RECRUITED ONE 8D!) But they didn't post Shrug :0 and did I mention

A FAMOUS PERSON FROM OUR SCHOOL was intrested in this Forum?

AND YES SHE WAS. BECAUSE I BROWSED THIS DURING COMPUTER TIME,FTW.
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now)   Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady's complain (owo... i feel bad right now)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NiKiShiYa Forum :: Help :: Complaints-
Jump to: