NiKiShiYa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your support!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode 1 ( at last! )

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku

Number of posts : 727
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Episode 1 ( at last! ) Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 8:16 pm

Note: Kiku's last name was finally decided. Thanks to Shiawase! Oh and. Thanks again to Shiawase for giving me the name for the rival clan! You gets cookies and cake and a hug from me! :3

Episode: 1
Season: 1
Name: Inferno

--

It was one cool afternoon. It was a wonderful day in Giphisumi. Though it isn't so wonderful for a certain clan. That certain clan built a great wall of trust from the innocent people living in the area. They help in many ways: One is saving them from danger. Another is buying and selling. They earned this trust and respect for who knows how long. But since they're also human that needed support, their services shall be paid.

Before this respected clan showed up, there was another clan helping the villagers out. Though this clan was a big help before, they are now nothing but corrupt people who feed on money. Therefore making the trust and respect that came from the villagers changed to doubt and disrespect. Certainly the Koujirou clan noticed this. The clan that is now well respected and is known throughout the land. Although, if there are fans, there are haters. And certainly the Koujirou made a lot of enemies espessially from the Akutagawa clan; the same clan that was corrupted by status and money.

The Akutagawa clan really hated, despised, loathed (Hell if I could think of more words that resembles hate, I'd put it!) the Koujirou clan. So they planned to destroy their hidden hideout. But to do that, they'd have to get a clan member. They hoped that they could get a low ranking one. And the day they got one, it was their lucky day.

Akutagawa Clan's Hideout

"Where is your hideout kid?!" a superior from the clan yelled at the lower rank member of the Koujirou clan.
"I can't tell you that! I'd get executed!" the boy said.
"You won't get executed if you tell us where it is!" the superior yelled while grabbing the boy's hair and shaking it.
"Even if I told you where it is, just by trying to go there, you'd be spotted! The forest is filled with cameras and there are even lookouts!" the boy explained, obviously frightened of death.
"I bet you know how to get us all in there without casting suspision! If you wont tell me, you'll die now!" said the superior while pointing a gun at the boy's head.
"*gulp* I-I can't let you in without permision, e-even if I told them I caught you doing something really bad! I-I'm telling the truth! Please don't kill me!" the boy is more frightend that he looks like he'd piss himself.
"Man! I knew getting a lower rank is a bad idea!" the superior complained.
"Idiot. Is there anything you know other than threatening people?" another superior said.
"Well is there another way to make the dumbass talk?!" this superior really has anger issues.
"But of course. Reasoning has a higher chance of getting what you want." explaines the more calm, or should I say smarter superior.
"Whatever. Go ahead and try!" he dared his companion.
"Hey, you said earlier that you need permission to let us in your base without suspission right?" (Let's call this superior, 2nd) the 2nd superior asked the lower rank.
"Y-yes." this boy is really afraid to die.
"Don't worry. I won't kill you, unlike that idiot. Now, tell me the methods of how to get in there." he proclaimed to the boy.
"Well, one is that you committed a crime that is punishable by execution, and the other is that you want to join the clan." the boy is relieved to hear that he wasn't going to get killed.
"I see. Does your clan monitor their enemies?" he asked again.
"Yes, but we never do any acts on them. We only need to know their voice and faces so that we won't get tricked." the boy explained.
"So trying to get in by wanting to be a member is off. We are going in that base by doing one of those crimes you said. What are they exactly?"
"Well even if you commited a murder, you'll be body checked before letting you inside the base. But my commander is lazy and wants a promotion. So getting body checked might not be a problem." the boy stated
"I guess we have to take a risk and depend on luck..." the second superior said.
"What if we aren't that lucky? Didn't you thought of that? the first superior certainly did not want to rely on luck.
"Of course. If we aren't that lucky then we'll have to kill the people trying to bodycheck us and try again. And you like that don't you?" the second superior replied expressionless.
"Che. Whatever. So we have to kill someone? That's easy. Kid, if you're telling a lie, say goodbye to your face!" the first superior threatend yet again the poor boy.
"Stop threatening the poor kid you idiot." the second superior replied. ( More like yelled. )
"What? You have you grown a fonding to this kid in just a few hours? Man I knew you were gay!" The two superiors are now arguing over a lower rank...
"I am not gay you idiotic, bastard child! I just seem gay because of my british accent!" ( Something tells me this two would be a pairing *shifty eyes* Well it all depends if I let them stay in the story. Want me to? )
"There you go again with your excuses! The other day you said: 'I am not gay! You just think I'm pretty!' Which is obviously a lie! I don't think you're pretty!" ( Lies. Pure lies. )
"I bet you keep saying I'm gay because you're the one who's gay!" ( This is getting no where )
"...You do not have a british accent!" ( Woah changing the subject? )
"Haha! You changed the subject yet again! I bet you act all tough to make it less obvious that you're gay!" ( ... )
"What do you mean I changed the subject yet again?! I only changed the subject once!" ( Exactly. )
"Haha! You admitted that you changed the subject!" ( I can't imagine you say that with a british accent )
"So?!" ( Dude. That's a bad thing )
"You changed the subject when I said you're the one who's gay! Making it true!" ( He got ya there buddy )
"...I AM NOT GAY!!" ( Haha I think I should let them stay in the series. )
"SILENCE YOU TWO!! YOU HAVE BEEN ARGUING SINCE YOU TWO SAW EACHOTHER!!" seems like this person is more superior than the two superiors. ( Those that even make sense? )
"SIR!!" both of the superiors stood straight and saluted.
"Anyway, have you gotten information?" ( I don't want to tell their names yet okay? D:< Well I don't really have names for the two superiors... )
"Yes sir! To get in the base, we have to commit murder." the second superior explained.
"I see. Further discuss this with the prisoner. If you already made up a plan, speak to me." ( Must resist... telling you who this is... ) The second superior nodded.
"No more fighting you two." and the more superior person left.
"For the record, YOU'RE gay." the first superior whispered.
"Immature idiot." the second superior rolled his eyes.
"Well you were arguing with me about it a while ago!" ( Oooh. You want that don't you? )
"Whatever." the second superior turned to the boy who's very dumbfounded.
"If you help us, you won't be needing that clan of yours. You're joining us." he explained
'There he goes again. He's pretty mean to always say that to low ranks.' ( Woah. Pretty mean huh? What happend to your touch attitude? Haha )

After a few hours

- It cant fit :0 -

Last edited by on Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Yay for longer versions <3   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 8:18 pm

- It was actually long enough not to fit :0 -

"Okay! It's settled. You're going to your commander and tell him where we will kill someone. Let's just hope he doesn't order a body check. Or atleast he'll order you to do that. Anyway, after that's done and lead us to the base. We'd throw a grenade that makes all the cameras malfunction. And some other troops will kill the lookouts. And when we get in there and take off the blindfolds, you press the switch to let the handcuffs go off and we throw a grenade. The other troops would be there at that moment. And the assasination of the Koujirou clan would be a success." the second superior explained.

"Kid, if you try to do anything funny, we'll blow you up. See this switch? Its the switch that activates the listening devices we put on you. If you take it off, you'd also blow up." the first superior threatend the boy yet again...
"I won't okay! I won't gain anything if I did!" the boy proclaimed.
"Anyway I'm going to Master Yami to tell the plan." ( YAY you know who he is now. Calling him the more superior person sounds so wrong you know? )

And the second superior explained and Yami agreed. ( I am lazy to explain all over again okay? )

"Inferno" plan, START

"Commander! I have heard of an assasination that will occur an hour from now!" the boy said.
"What?! Where did you hear that boy?!" the commander asked. 'I might get a promotion this time!' the commander thought.
"I heard it in an alley while patroling the area. They said they will kill the youngsters that has been distrubing peace." he explained
"Really? Do you know where the place will be held? Do you know who are they?" The commander is excited to get a promotion, he'd do anything. 'I'm glad this kid works under my command. I'm surely going to get a promotion this time!' He thought.
"Yes sir! The place is quite near here. And judging from the clothing of the people, they are from the Akutagawa clan." the boy explained.
"Really?! Good work boy! Lead me to the place!" the commander ordered. 'Man! This is my lucky day! An assasination from the Akutagwa clan? I'm going to get a really big promotion!' he thought.

The boy led his commander to the place.

"You have been disturbing a lot of people you stupid kids!" the first superior yelled at the poor kids.
"And what are you going to do about it?!" one of the kids talked back.
"If we let ya go, someday you'd rise up again and disturb the peace again. SO, we're gonna kill you right here right now!" the first superior was a good actor?
"Don't make it too bloody Roger." ( I remembered Death Note Big Grin I'm naming that guy Roger. )
"I can't promise you that Nate." ( I remembered Death Note again. )
"Oh well." he then sighed.
"He's really gonna kill us?!" the kids yelled.
"I'll say to your parents that you hated them 'kay? Its the least I can do." he then pointed a gun at their heads.
"Stop right there!" the commander yelled.
"Nate! I thought you said there are no other people here but us?!" ( Woah he's really good at acting. )
"I thought so too." ( You suck at acting! Have more expresion! )
"The two of you are now under arrest! If you hesitate, the punishment on you will be greater!" the commander explained.
"Whatever." Roger dropped the gun. BANG a kid was shot dead.
"Oops. My bad." he then raised his hands.
"I'm sorry officer, my friend here is clumsy" Nate explained.
"I don't care." the commander said. He then turned to the boy beside him. "Handcuff them." and the boy nodded.
'Lucky.' Nate thought. ( I remembered Sengoku Big Grin )

The boy handcuffed them that can only be removed by the switch that he holds. He also blindfolded them

"Okay! Let us go to the base!" the commander said and he was walking fast. He can't wait to go to the base to get a promotion.

Some other members of the Akutagawa clan followed. And the others are already waiting for them. They managed to make the cameras malfunction and kill all the lookouts. All they are waiting is for the 2 to get to the base.

The commander and the two superiors along with the boy has reached the gate's hideout.

"Commander of squad 10 here. I got two people of the Akutagawa clan that planned an assasination of young kids that has been disturbing peace. They managed to kill one before I got to the scene. Requesting to enter the base." the commander said with a grin. He's very certain he'd get a promotion.

"Good work commander. You may now enter." the guard said.

They entered. Once they hear the words: "Take of the blindfolds" the place will be turned to an inferno.

"Take of the blindfolds." he commanded. Say bye bye to your base Koujirou clan.

The boy pushed the switch that unlocks the handcuffs.

~+~+~+~+~+~

"KIKU!! THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO TAKE A NAP!!" a boy with messy brown hair said to a girl sleeping on a comfortable bed.
"Huh? WHAT WHY?! Why is the alarm on?!" the girl awoken and is very cranky. She had long brown hair that goes down her back. The one she is talking to got a big bag and start putting clothes weapons and anything that he sees.
"Akutagawa clan!.. Here!... Trying to kill us all!... DON'T JUST LOOK AROUND! JUST DO WHAT YOU DO IN THIS SITUATION!! I'M ALREADY PACKING YOUR THINGS FOR YOU!" the boy is panicking. He doens't know what to get next.
"What are we going to run away?!" she asked while tying her hair and putting on boots, she then grabbed the clan's famous cloak with hood.
"There's no other choice okay!?" he threw the bag with a lot of things in it to her and grabbed her wrist and almost dragged her all the way to a place with 3 people there.
"Rukawa! Kiku! What took you?!" a girl with long black hair that is tied neatly.
"Its not my fault that this idiot was sleeping in a time like this!" Rukawa explained.
"Stop talking and get in the friggin circle!" a boy with short black hair yelled.
"Rikimura is right. Kiku, you've been practicing Teleportation right?" the other boy said that has almost the same look with the boy he called Rikimura. Twins, nice.
"Yes, aniki." the girl replied while standing on the circle Rikimura was yelling about.
"Now, think the outside of the base. Don't lose concentration okay?" ( The place is burning! How can anyone of you concentrate? )
"There are more over there! Get them!" a rival clan member said.

Glowing white and blue lights surround the circle...

Fires everywhere...

A rival clan member closing in...

The five concentrating to teleport their way out...

Poof of smoke... The five are gone... The clan member cursed...

They are now outside the place they called home... Which is now nothing but an inferno...

"Whew that was close!" Kiku said letting out a sigh.
"If you didn't notice, I was almost stabbed there!" the other girl said.
"Haha tough luck Ayame." Rikimura said. He got a nasty glare from the girl.
"Don't relax yet. We have to get somewhere safe." the boy who I haven't named yet said.
"HEY YOU! STOP!!" Rival clan members spotted them.
"Gah! Run now, and run fast!" Rikimura said and took the lead.
"Don't get left behind Kiku!" Rukawa teased the girl.
"Stop teasing your sister Rukawa!" Who would have known, this five people are brothers and sisters.
"Hai, hai" Rukawa rolled his eyes.
"Rikimura is running too fast. I almost can't see him. Hey he jumped on a tree!" Ayame stated.
"Run faster everyone, when you get to the tree, jump to the branch and the next tree's branch." the oldest brother ordered his siblings. And they all said yes.
"We are nearer to the tree now, after you jump to the next branch, jump on the first tree we jumped on and head northeast. Do you understand what I mean?" 'I think he means to jump on the tree like a spring, and make the direction of the jump northeast.' Kiku thought.
"You mean jump on the tree like a spring?" Kiku asked to clarify.
"Yes." he answered.
"No one is following us now." Rukawa proclaimed.
"Don't slow down." the oldest brother ordered. He seems to be acting as a leader to them in battlefields.

They reached the tree their other brother has jumped on. Ayame jumped on it first, followed by oldest brother, followed by Rukawa, and lastly, Kiku.

"What took you so long?" Rikimura asked.
"We're sorry if we worried you that much." Kiku teased his older brother.
"I wasn't worried! I was trying to mock you!" Rikimura defended.
"Riight." Ayame, Kiku, and Rukawa said in unison.
"Let's get to the cave. It's near here." the oldest brother announced.
"Yes sir, Rikimaru sir!" the four said in unison in a mocking way.

They reached the cave.

"I used to train here a lot." Kiku announced.
"Oh great. This place is Kiku infested." Rukawa seems to like teasing her sister. Infact, all of them but Rikimaru likes teasing.
"Rukawa, would you please get some water? The river is north from here, don't get spotted." Rikimaru ordered his brother.
"Why should I? We just got here! Kiku should do it!" Rukawa protested.
"EH?! Why me? Why is it always me? Rikimura should do it! He's older!" Kiku protested as well.
"Why should I do it?!" Rikimura demanded an answer.
"Well you got here first! You should have gotten water at that time!" Ayame yelled.
"I was waiting for you! What if you came and I was missing? Anyway you should do it!" Rikimura yelled back.
"Now why should I do it?!" Ayame also demanded an answer.
"Well you have time to fix your hair! I bet you have time to get water!" Rikimura stated.
"Enough all of you! If you're just going to fight about it then you should have told me! I can get it myself!" Rikimaru yelled at them and left the cave.
"Don't forget to get firewood!" Rikimura yelled.
"You know, he might make our training even more worse if we keep doing that." Ayame proclaimed.
"Well its fun to torture him like that." Rikimura said.

Rikimaru came back with water, firewood, and fish to eat.

"Thanks onii-chan!" Kiku said.
"Why don't you call me 'onii-chan' or atleast 'nii-san' Kiku?" Rukawa asked.
"That's an easy question. I don't respect you as a brother." Kiku stated simply.
"You don't respect me at all!" Rukawa said.
"Because theres nothing to respect about you at all!" Kiku replied while taking a bite on her fish.
"Hmph..." Rukawa finished his share.
"Everyone, you should all sleep now. I'll stand guard." Rikimaru annnounced.
"Really?" Everyone asked.
"Yeah. We'll take turns." Rikimaru said.

And all of them followed... but...

"Ayame! Rukawa! Kiku! Wake up NOW!" Rikimura demanded. What exactly is happening>
"What?!" The three yelled.
"Where's Rikimaru?" Ayame was the first to notice.
"Gee, I don't know. I just wanted to wake you up!" Rikimura said sarcasticly.
"Is he dead?" Kiku asked rubbing her eye.
"If he's dead then all of us should be too." Rukawa stated.
"Exactly. Anyway, I'm the one who's gonna guard tonight. Don't worry, I won't be like Rikimaru." He stated.

All but lies...

"Not again..." Ayame whispered to herself...
"I'll find Rikimura, maybe he's just near by." Ayame proclaimed.

Didn't came back...

"Where the hell are those two? Leaving me with Kiku like this!" Rukawa said to himself.
"Hey, two shadows... What the hell are they doing there?" Rukawa followed the two shdadows...

He didn't came back...

"Hmm? Hey! where are they?! They all left me without even waking me up?! Maybe they're trying to trick me again... I'll just wait here." Kiku said to herself.

A few hours later...

"Guys just stop this cruel joke and come out..." Kiku didn't want to think her own brothers and sister would left her.
"I'm hungry... Hey! When's dinner?" Kiku wanted them there...
'Their stuff isn't here...' She thought.
"Dammit I'm leaving!" Kiku cursed to herself and took her stuff. She put on the clan's traditional cloak and head out.

After taking a few steps out of the cave. It was starting to rain.

"Great! Just my luck! First my home turned to an inferno, killing all my comrades. Next, I have to live in a stinky cave. Next, my own brothers and sister left me in the stinky cave. Lastly, its raining! What luck I have! I'm starting to think the whole world hates me!" Kiku yelled at the sky. The drops of rain blinding her.

"Now where to...?"

End of Episode...

--

Woah! I actually made it longer! Comments please Bucktooth
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase

Number of posts : 742
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 10:22 pm

"KIKU!! THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO TAKE A NAP!!" a boy with messy brown hair said to a girl sleeping on a comfortable bed.

ROFL. Jirou. <3

Jirou's clan invaded! TEH GASP!
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 10:30 pm

^ I like taking naps :B
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 10:49 pm

^ :lmao: I want to but I have to whore on bishies
Back to top Go down
lady
NKSY Cheer Leader
lady

Number of posts : 88
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : here and there :3
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name: Lady Yun
Class: Medic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:43 am

Quote :
"Why don't you call me 'onii-chan' or atleast 'nii-san' Kiku?" Rukawa asked.

I remembered the episode of KKM when Shori wanted Yuuri to call him Kuya XDD

but I like teh longer one... by I mean this one 🤡
Back to top Go down
http://alterego-kita.livejournal.com/
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:44 am

^ and you were saying "why make it longer?" a while ago!
Back to top Go down
lady
NKSY Cheer Leader
lady

Number of posts : 88
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : here and there :3

Character sheet
Name: Lady Yun
Class: Medic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:04 pm

^DD: dun't be angry ...
Back to top Go down
http://alterego-kita.livejournal.com/
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:11 am

^

she didn't put the Enters D:< =3=
Back to top Go down
Dinney
Ichinen
Ichinen
Dinney

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 11:32 pm

xD love teh episode.
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 12:22 am

^ Yay. If you didn't I'd be sad
Back to top Go down
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira

Number of posts : 182
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : ... I forgot :O

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Now I remember XD   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 3:33 am

My memory is being gay D:
Now I remember!! Yehay! << this is an accomplishment for her, apparently.
Afufufufu~
Back to top Go down
http://ygo-yamira.deviantart.com
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 11:10 pm

^ Seriously. Did you got to some kind of accident? Your short term memory is failing. Kinda like Dory in Finding Nemo. Haha I remembered RajiPuri.
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 6:27 pm

^ LOL.

I mostly remember Random Stuff. And Bishies, The rest goes to FORGET BIN
Back to top Go down
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:09 am

^ Well, EXCyuUUUUUuuuuuuUUUUse MEE! I can't be perfect like the two of you D: Why is it that when I make mistakes people always rub it in my face? DAMN! I DON'T MAKE FUN OF YOU GUYS WHEN YOU MAKE MISTAKES. DD:

Well, yeah, my selective amnesia tends to provide inconveniences for me. XD
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:03 am

^ I was just laughing! I laugh all the time! SEE I'M EVEN LAUGHING RIGHT NOW! (in my mind XD)

I never saw j00 using wrong spellings :0. or is that a typo?
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:06 am

@ Yamira

Well I remember you not forgetting a lot of stuff! Its just so surprising to see you forget stuff THAT easily!
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 9:16 pm

^ HEY ARE YOU INSULTING ME?!

lol Capslock war

>_> you make it look like

Memory loss issues
1.Pat-chan
2.???
3.???
4.???

O__O yes my brain hates me too
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:05 pm

^ I'm not insulting you! Where did you get that idea?
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 12:12 am

I lack brain Juice right now.
NO INUI I DUN NEED THAT STUFF KTHNXBAI.

I have the worst memories~ FTW!
Back to top Go down
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:13 am

@ Kiku

XDD Yeah, you never really got to see that aspect of me. I guess it's my fault, sorry D:

@ Shiawase

Brain juice.. LOL you made me remember Bubble Juice... which is totally unrelated to our topic right now :o
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:14 am

yes. NKSY loves to spam WAIT strike the N *gets ranted by Marianne lovers*
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:23 pm

^ LOL there are marianne lovers now?
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:37 am

yeah like Jean and lady

*gets forked*
Back to top Go down
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:45 am

^ D8 Take that back

I'm with Yuuna again. XDD; she said sorry already. Aww...

@ Kiku

Yuuna doesn't remember NKSY. Should I remind her again or should I just base her character on her? Ghad that sounded so wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 ( at last! )   Episode 1 ( at last! ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 ( at last! )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NiKiShiYa Forum :: Episodes :: Season One-
Jump to: