NiKiShiYa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your support!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku

Number of posts : 727
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Episode 2 Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2   Episode 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 8:40 pm

Yes I'm updating again! Ain't that nice? Plus I'm bored. And all of my buddies have to go to school now D: So when they go online, they can go and read my extra longer versions of my episodes. And I will have to do the editing myself. Lucky me. Anyway, Episode; START!~

Episode: 2
Season: 1
Name: New home?

--

Recap...

Great! Just my luck! First my home turned to an inferno, killing all my comrades. Next, I have to live in a stinky cave. Next, my own brothers and sister left me in the stinky cave. Lastly, its raining! What luck I have! I'm starting to think the whole world hates me!" Kiku yelled at the sky. The drops of rain blinding her.

"Now where to...?"

"I seriously can't believe they'd leave me behind. What were they thinking?!" Kiku said, kicking a rock.
"Sure they were tough on me when training... But they always joke around too. What made them leave me in the first place?!" Her day just can't get any worse.
"What would happen if this cursed arm of mine tried to take over me again. Its been taking over me even if its covered with 3 layers of bandages. Didn't they think of that?! What idiots!" Here she is. Complaining and talking to herself. I bet if there were people in that forest they'd think she's crazy.

A mocking laughter can be heard.

"Who's there?!" she said and took out her daggers strapped behind her waist. 'Is it them?' she thought.

'Ba~ka!' the voice echoed.

She looked around. "Come out you coward!" she demanded, ready for battle.

'If I come out you might die!' the voice mocked.

Then it came to her. "Damn not again!" she said. Then she felt a sharp pain on her left arm and her head. 'Why does it have to feel like its burning?!' she cursed to herself

'Hoi baka! A while ago you sound like you were complaining that theres no one there to take care of ya!' the voice said to her mockingly.

She groaned and thought 'I did sound like I need them...' She fell on one knee and held her head with her right arm.

'Hahaha. Don't worry, I won't bother ya for a while. Unless you want my help!' the voice said still mocking her.

"I'll never ask help from you!" she said to the voice. Still in pain.

'Haha. You'll never know!' the voice said and laughed afterwards. After a few seconds the laughter disappeared and so did the sharp pain she felt.

She stood up and held her left arm. "Why am I cursed with this arm?" she asked herself. "Anyway, talking to myself here doesn't help me at all. Gotta start a new life or else I'd die by hunger." She said and walked forward.

While walking she thought of a lot of things. But mostly about her cursed arm.

Flashback...

"She killed not only a comrade, but a commander!" a man with superiority stated angrily. ( There I go again with the word superior )
"She didn't do it on purpose. Stop complaining." a man said calmly.
"She killed a commander! One of our strongest commanders at that! And you're just saying that because she's your daughter!" the other man said.
"And so if she's my daughter? If you want her killed I would do it personally, but you have to give me a better reason." the other man said, still calm.
"Besides, if that commander of ours were one of the strongest, he wouldn't be killed easily by my less experienced daughter." he stated.
"He has a point Major." another man said. "But..." the man ran out of reasons. "Her arm is a gift of power. Colonel, train her well, we may need that arm of hers in the future." the man said to the other.
"Hai. Excuse me." and the man left.

"Otosan... I didn't mean to... I... It was because of this cursed arm..." the young girl said. The man came closer to her and knelt on one knee.
"Its okay. Plus that arm of yours is a gift." he said patting her head.
"A gift?" she smiled slightly. "Yes a gift. It gives you power." he said and stood up. The girl frowned...

End of flashback...

"I don't need power... I'm strong enough..." she muttered to herself.
"Hm? Looks like I've reached the peak of this mountain. I better put on my hood then." she obeyed her thought and realized something...

"Oya! The rain stopped! Alright! Lucky!~" she said and jumped around.

But then...

She slipped.

"Hoooooooly sh*t!" she said and fell of the high cliff.

'Ba~ka!' the voice came again.

"Not now brain!" she yelled. ( That sounds familiar )

She grabbed one of her daggers and stabbed something. Hoping its sharp enough, and strong enough to hold her on.

~•~•~•~

A girl was stretching her arms looking at the reflection of the moon on the water. The girl beside her was also looking at it. Lost of thought.

"Yamira... When are we going home? I'm bored!" the girl said.
"..." no response.
"Yamira! You're daydreaming again?" she complained.
"Hm? Oh sorry. Let's go back now, Nixme might already be home." Yamira said to the girl beside her.
"Yay~" the girl happily said.
"Hm...?" Yamira sensed something...
"Shiawase..." she whispered. "What? What's wrong Ya--" she was cut of by her. "Someones following us." she whispered.
"Ya sure?~ Maybe you're just being too para---" Yamira then covered her mouth. "Be quiet..." she said. "Mrmmm. Myamiwra didcha twake yer medicine twoday?" she asked while Yamira's hand prevents her to talk.

"That has nothing to do with this! And I told you to be quiet! She bellowed aggressively. "And yes I did take my medicine, thank you very--"

"Huwa! Yamira-chan is angry! Thats so rare!" she said happily.

"That's 'nough fightin' ladies." a guy juggling a knife said. ( If you're not too careful you might hurt yourself )
"Yeah. Ya don't want to disturb peace right?" another guy showed up, laughing mockingly.

"I told you we should have brought our weapons!" Shiawase whispered.
"All we need to do now is run, no need for violence." she whispered back.
"Okay. On three. One...two...three!" and they ran.

Unlucky.

Theres some other people that appeared where they were running.

"Told ya so." Shiawase said.

~•~•~•~

"Whew. I guess this day is turning out fine." Kiku said. Her plan on stabbing a rock succeeded.
"Well atleast I didn't have to think on how to get down here." she said, very relieved.
"City of Raluxzen. Known for many things. The food is great too. The streets got cleaner because of the clan. But there are still many idiots trying to cause trouble. Atleast the Emperor approve of us." she said and walked.

"Hn. I didn't know this two can fight!" a guy said from afar.
"Stop complainin'! We're still bigger and we do have weapons!" another guy said.

Kiku ran towards the noise and saw two girls surrounded.

'How nice.' she thought sarcasticly.

( Yay fighting scene!~ )

Just when a guy was about to slash Yamira and Shiawase, Kiku blocked the sword with her dagger. How she got in the circle of guys is a mystery.

Or not...

Two guys fell. And the guy who Kiku blocked was angry. So he pushed forward, and that made Kiku jump. She then quickly took two guns from her bag and gave it to the two.

"C'mon!" she said provoking the enemy.

"Why you!" the guy is angered and tried to punch her.

"Too slow!" she said and flipped the guy and punched him on the face, knocking him out.

"Who's next?" she asked, still provoking.

They all attacked at once.

"Thats unfair!" she said. But she blocked, evaded, and attacked perfectly.

"Hey you're pretty strong! Are you the leader or something?" she asked calmly.

The two were just standing there. Pointing the guns at the fallen members.

"Heh. You're pretty strong too. Yeah, I'm the leader alright." he said.

He jumped to her and tried to slash her. But he failed. Kiku blocked it calmly with her dagger and made the guy trip. He rolled over just to see a dagger infront of him.

"I said you were pretty strong right?" she asked.
"...Y-yeah..." he muttered.
"Well, I lied." she said and grinned.

"Don't move!" Yamira yelled at a guy.
"Okay! Don't shoot!" he said and shuddered.

"Anyway, if I see you doing this again I have to kill you." she stopped grinning and gave a nasty glare.
"Y-yeah sure! Just don't kill me!" he said. Kiku placed her dagger back to its sheath and the guy stood up, she kicked him and he tumbled. ( You're mean! He's running away already! )

The others stood up and the two shot at their feet. Making them run immidiately.

"Your aim is good." Kiku complemented.
"Thanks~ I always wanted a gun" Shiawase said.
The two gave the guns back. But...
"Keep'em. I don't like guns." she said, and remembered her brother panicking. 'That idiot. He knows I don't use'em.' she thought.
"Eh? Then why are you carrying them?" Yamira asked.
Kiku laughed slightly and said "Long story, by the way, the name's Kiku. Kiku Koujirou." she said and put her hood down. 'Koujirou...' Yamira thought on this.
"I'm Yamira Allerue." she said. "And this is..."
"Shiawase Shinra!" she continued happily.
"Nice to meet ya." Kiku said.

'I could have handled the situation myself!' Shiawase thought.
"Shiawase, I can hear you." Yamira whispered.

"So uhh, Kiku where do you live?~" Shiawase asked. Sure the question is stupid but atleast it broke the slight silence.
'Oh snap...' Kiku thought.
"Erm... Well no where." she said, she tried to say it really coldly but it hinted embarassment.
Shiawase giggled for some reason ( How mean! ) and Yamira elbowed her. "Onya that hurt!" ( Oya! that sounds like Eiji! ) she pouted. ( It took me forever to type that word. D: )
"Well, you can come live with us. If you want to though." Yamira said calmly.
"Really?!" Kiku changed attitudes. ( Alright!~ )
Yamira was surprised from the sudden change of attitude. But she still nodded.

"Though could you tell us more about yourself? I feel like I need to know something." Yamira explained.
"Err sure." Kiku replied, back to her old self.

And so they walked to Yamira's house.

End of episode...

--

Yay for longer versions!~ I think this episode is shorter :0
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase

Number of posts : 742
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world