NiKiShiYa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your support!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seigaku no Buchou has recovered!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku

Number of posts : 727
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Seigaku no Buchou has recovered! Empty
PostSubject: Seigaku no Buchou has recovered!   Seigaku no Buchou has recovered! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:03 pm

This may be spam to you, it ain't for me.

Incase you didn't know, I had a very unpleasant experience when I was typing episode 7. If you're interested of the story, go here. Although you cannot reply on the thread because you're too late.

Geez no one even tried to make me feel better...

Anyway, I recovered from that incident and I will start typing the new episode today, it might be complete by tomorrow. No thanks to any of you. I was traumatized by it...

Though my memory hasn't recovered. I still can't remember the things I had typed on that cursed day. I wish, oh how I wish I had photographic memory.

As you can see, I am actually sane, and not high on "PoT Crack". Which is a good thing, because when I'm high, it is bad for me to do anything important.

Some part of me is saying that I am babbling like Ibu again. But most of my brain disagrees on that.

Anyway, pray that episode 7 would be long. Long enough for me to make me feel happy. Because if I'm happy, I will update sooner.

Rejoice, for Seigaku no buchou has recovered. And no, I didn't have to go to Germany to recover. Seigaku no buchou has finished her announcement. And now goes off to eat dinner and write the episode.
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase

Number of posts : 742
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

Seigaku no Buchou has recovered! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seigaku no Buchou has recovered!   Seigaku no Buchou has recovered! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:49 am

*Locking Topic*
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com

Seigaku no Buchou has recovered!
Page 1 of 1