NiKiShiYa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your support!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game rantings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku

Number of posts : 727
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Game rantings Empty
PostSubject: Game rantings   Game rantings Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 4:09 pm

I rant about my games all the time. So lets start with:

Stick Arena

Its a MMOcha ( WIKI EET D:< ) I play it almost everyday, I got over 2000 kills and I'm rank 6. I get to rank 7 if I get 5000 + kills. Right now I'm actually supposed to be over 3000 kills. But the stupid thing barely adds up! It like decreases my kills to half all the time! I hate it D:<

Playstation 1 Games

The PS1 games are fun okay! Even if their graphics isn't good. Those PS1 games are classic. I want to relive those memories. Espesially Megaman Legends. That game is just plain AWESOME

Or that Misadventures of Trombone. I havn't played that fun game! I watch my sister and brothers play it, and theres this cute little minigame that this little cute lego-like men orders something in a cute small voice. They say: "Curry rice! Spaghetti!" Its so cute!

I want to play Metal Gear Acid too. Theres a stun gun there! I saw my brother use it on a guard and everyone in the room laughed when he did.

And theres this game I don't know the name, its a fighting game and nii-sama used a fat guy and when he didn't press a thing, it will chase nee-chan's character around. Nee-chan even said: "Ano ba! Bat mo ako hinahabol an gagawin mo!" while running around. Nii-sama: "wala ako ginagawa! hinahabol ka lang talaga!" "Ang daya naman niyan!" When I asked what game was that, they said it was nothing D:

PS1 games are legends. Legends I tell you!

Dreamcast

LOL the most underrated console ever. Theres this game I like called: "Power Stone" and its really fun! Its a fighting game, its kinda like Super Smash Bros. Melee, but its not a platform game. I wanna play it again D:

Resident Evil 4

I utterly hate regenerators. I even have that chicago typewriter, it has infinite bullets and have awesome firepower. And I'm still afraid of those assholes. That freaky laugh is scary okay?! DAMN RIGHT SCARY. And them shaking around is FRIGGIN SCARIER. I already got the infinite launcher and I'm STILL afraid of facing those bastards!

Metal Gear Solid 3

I tried playing hard, I was just moving the body so it wont be seen, then this asshole saw me. And I hid in the grass and a guard actually looked for me there. Luckily, the two guards didn't saw me. So I took out the tranquilizer gun and shoot the guy, I hit him on the head so its effect is immidiate. Repeat.

And the other guy saw him sleeping and woke him up, i already shoot him but on the arm so no immidiate effect. Right after the guy wakes up, the other guy sleeps. So the other guy wakes him up, I shot him on the leg, after the guy woke up, the other guy sleeps again.

And I wasted a two whole clips of ammo. And I lost one silencer. gad that was irritating.

My controller

My controller is irritating. The left analog stick's cover got ripped off so it can be detached. I was playing DMC when that happend. Okay so I tap the stick very hard a lot of times, and I'm a button smasher. But I didn't expect that to happen TWICE.

Xenosaga

I tried playing it again, I got bored in the tutorial. It irritated me okay!

The missing Armored Core

I like those kind of mecha games. Nii-sama said he had that game for the PS2, and iI can't find it anywhere. I searched everywhere, and nothing.

Gundam Wing: The Lost War Chronicles

Its Japanese. I can't understand a thing, luckily, theres pictures on explaining the mission. So I understand it somehow. Plus I can tell if I'm doing something wrong because the people show up in the screen yelling at me.

Anyway, mission 1, I can only get a B rank. I didn't get damaged, I did what I was told ( I think, all of them have happy faces when they show up in the screen ) Even my brother can't do it. It got me irritated so I stopped playing. Seriously... what did I do wrong?!

Katamari Damacy

The explanation sucked, I didn't know I had to use BOTH analog sticks...

Okami

The introduction is friggin long! I got irritated by it! When I finished the introduction, I didn't like the game because nii-sama keeps yelling at me to play it. I tried it, didn't like it. That's it.

My gameboy

I left a lot of games back home. I wanted to play my uber awesome Harvest Moon file... But nooooo it just had to disappear on that day...

That Bleach Game for the PS2

It has no story at all. Just basic beat 'em up game. You can't even jump! Yeah sure its Japanese, but I watched and read the manga. Plus it has a lot of english text.

The new pokemon games

I hate it. There are lots of new ones that I can't even distinguish what their type is. I like the old ones better. I'm glad they made Leaf Green and Fire red. It has the old ones, and you can get some new ones too.

Ruby and Saphire sucks. The "enemy" or the new team rocket makes me laugh because they're corny. The team magma wants to multiply the lands, and the team aqua wants to decrease lands so water is even more.

Now what the hell was that...

Another rant on PS1 games

I hope they remake the games... Just the graphics, no difference in story or anything at all. just the graphics. Those blocky graphics.

I know a LOT of people misses the old games.

Devil May Cry

Vergil needs more screentime. I hope the rumor that Vergil would be in DMC 4 is true.

PS3

Its price is too high D:<

TIIIIIMEE! NOTICE THAT! YOU SHOULD NOTICE THAT!!! NOTICE THAAAAAAT! THERE'S NO OTHER!!!

Sorry I was listening to ichirin no hana.

Metal gear Solid 2

Raiden was so gay at the ending. It was a pretty fun game though. And the swimming part, theres this dead body that made me yell: "BRAWR!!!! D:<" for some reason.

And I blame MGS2 for my blindness. I play it after I eat breakfast and finish around 3 am when i was in grade 4.

Theres this virtual missions. And one mission is not to get spot by the enemy. The last stage is funny. The guards were FRIGGIN BIG. Like, Godzilla big!

Death Note: The Kira Game

I want it. I need a DS first. Ohshit its in Japanese... I hope theres no voices because VIZ would dub it and make me cry while playing the english version. Sorry Kira, I AM JUSTICE.

Soul Calibur

Fun game. I don't like the fact that you have to buy weapons.

Harvest Moon: A wonderful Life SE

Fun game too. Infact, Harvest Moon itself is a fun game. Anyway, It irritates me because of the time. Sometimes its just too long for me. I'm a very impatient person okay?

Bleach Wii

I don't have a Wii D:

okay I watched the seiyuu's of Bleach play their characters. Yusa Koji just lost because Ichimaru has no bankai D:< Well he does but it aint shown. Ikorose, Shinsou! Big Grin

That's enough for now. ooh if this was an episode it would be a somewhat long one! *Happy Ichimaru*: "bai bai!" *sadder tone* "bai bai..." For some reason it makes me want to cuddle him :0
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase

Number of posts : 742
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

Game rantings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game rantings   Game rantings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:29 am

^ whore rant :0

My Stepmania needs more songs.

that;'s all XD;
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Game rantings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game rantings   Game rantings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:48 am

^ this is game rantings. With an S. So rant about two games or more. I make no sense.
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

Game rantings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game rantings   Game rantings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 4:04 am

^ nah Rantings count like I rant then you rant then there are 2 people ranting then it's rantingS : D so basically you just need more people to rant with Big Grin

ghad I confuse myself too.
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Game rantings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game rantings   Game rantings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 11:32 am

^ I want PS1 games wether the graphics suck or not.
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

Game rantings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game rantings   Game rantings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:36 pm

^ nah PS1 games usually have fighting-game graphics like Wild Arms :0 or so I thought

I SOUND LIKE A GEEK,FTW XD;;
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Game rantings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game rantings   Game rantings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 8:39 pm

I still want the old games back... I have the cd but it wont work D:
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Game rantings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game rantings   Game rantings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:17 pm

Misadventures of Tron Bonne is missing.

I want to play it so badly D:

I never played it before unlike Megaman Legends. I practically finished the first game in two days. I'm playing Megaman Legends two now, and I'm halfway through!

I want it D:

I want to order around those AWFULLY cute little lego men!

They have this tiny voice... its so cute....

They're like the prinnies in Disgaea!

SRSLY!

I want it so badly...

I wish I had money to buy it from the internet...

OOH I'LL MAKE MY BROTHER...

OH WAIT...

CAN HE BURN PS1 CDS?

D:

If he can't then he fails miserebly! D:<

If you magically found the game, BUY IT FOR ME AND YOU'D GET LOW-FAT COOKIES, CAKE, AND A CRAZY HUG! MAYBE I'LL PAY YOU TOO Ehl-Oh-Ehl!

KTHXBYE
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

Game rantings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game rantings   Game rantings Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:51 am

I FUCKING WANT A DS.

Toki Meki Memorial is fucking up on me. AND WHAT THE HELL OKIAYU IS ON IT. I WANT BETTOR SOUNDS.

Phoenix Wright series is fucking awesome. BUT I STILL WANT TO SHOUT "OBJECTION" STUPID COMPUTER MIKE D:

I want a Reborn!Game D: D: D:

That Is all, and oh yeah,

I HAET INTRAMS.

Game rantings Edgeworth-bowa
That Is all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game rantings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game rantings   Game rantings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game rantings