NiKiShiYa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your support!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pat-chan's poT Ficcie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase

Number of posts : 742
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Empty
PostSubject: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 3:16 am

Imma post it here : D *will post tom*

Summary: AtobexOcxRyoma. TEH BANZAI! *dances towards dream land*

EDIT~!: This is the fixed version~ see it even has a title 8D!! Yeah. I like the word Gaijin XD and I’m a whore now go away~! But leave a review before you do XD. This is teh prologue. And I’m rewriting everything because Kato Kazuki is sexy. Yes. TRUFAX!! D:< Semi-fixed. With all the l33t speek and stuffs. *yes I realized I’m too lazy to do anything*

And oh before I forget. All the OC’s words are said as they are written. JAPALISH IS FUN. And so Is Taglish. But if the TeniPuri boys go

And Plain text “Like this” is Japanese unless I say so. And Other languages that I might spam :0 (like if I say “Omfg whut?” Mikage said in Korean; It’s Korean 8D;;…)

“Eeh~ Why are you talking to me?” That’s Japalish too :0. if no Italicized text are found within their dialogue it is pure Japanese.(unless I go OHMAIGADDANIEL NO. and add a Japanese pun.)

Thoughts are with in ‘()’ LOL. Because It’s fun it even looks like an emoticon! 8D!

And since this is the prologue they are all saying English words unless they speak in Filipino. (but I want Tagalog but if I write tagalog it’d be so deep I won’t even understand it anymore D: )

Tinatamad pa ko mag translate. Yay. Tsaka paki describe na lang ang mga sarili nyu. I’m too lazy to describe yoo D:

*makes jean and Lauren edit this*

Listening to: Kato Kazuki songs. BECAUSE HE PWNS NOW SHUT UP AND DON’T COMPLAIN D:< (Sou~ Ore’tachi court ni Kunrin suru. Hyotei! Hyotei! Koori no Emperor~~)

Okay since I’m admin (and in this story I am God {yeah XD;; just let me live my short-live fantasy}) I’m going to make this Profile-wise then get on with the real prologue~ :3 INAASAHAN KO KAYO MGA EDITOR 8D~<3

Quotage: “On My way~ On My way~ On My way~”-On My Way (DL3) 2nd Gen Seigaku.

BOO I WANT A HYOTEI VERSION TOO D:< SEIGAKU PEOPLES ARE CAMERA HOGS D:<!! *gets forked by Jean and Lauren*

Profiles

Name: (last before 1st) Ayanami Patricia
Nickname/(preferred to be called as): Pat-chan (with Friends), Mi-chan (Japanese people plz~ :3)
Year level/Grade: 2nd year HS, 3rd year Middle School (if my brain is correct)
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair length: Shoulder Length (Kadaj style Big Grin)
Personality: Otaku, Obsessive Fan girl (but I guess that’s otaku too oh well :0), l33tspeaker,Strong willed, will fight for her rights, 3/4ths of the time hyper, somewhat a war freak ( admit it~ I’m a war freak :0...or am I? well at least in this fan fic I am :0), random, bishie~whore, money~whore, sweets~whore, likes dictating people what to do, likes to debate with people and pwn them, will express her thoughts even if it means war, pranka (English plz D: ), somewhat kind, most of the time wacky :0, rarely serious, surprisingly smart :0 (when serious XD;;).
Likes: Bishies, Yaoi, Bishies, Sweets, Yaoi, Bishies, Random Items, Rings, Bishies, Ear rings, Yaoi, Kawaii Stuff, Bishies, Ramen, Bishies, Money, Bishies with money, Yaoi, Money, Bishies, Money, Jpop, Money, Visual Kei, Bishies, Clapping songs…did I mention Bishies and yaoi? And especially Money.

Dislikes: Utterly dumb and useless things.
Accessories: Ear rings and rings (ring fetish, FTW :0)
Bio: (with spoilers :0, yeah because I really suck =3=~)
~> Mikage was given the name Patricia because her aunt told her to use that name so the people around her won’t mispronounce her name :0 (now this is a lame reason but sure, sue me for having a Tree’s name for a name D:< but the good side on having a tree for a name is I get to share the pain/beauty of having a tree as a name with Kazuki and Zukii Big Grin NOW I’M PROUD TO BE KNOWN AS A TREE Big Grin YAAY okay I’m shutting up :0)

~>She lives together with her cousins and her aunt which, unfortunately maltreats her. Sounds like Cinderella? No. They’re much worst! They WHORE ON MY COOKIES YOU HEAR ME?! WHORE! (okay I guess you probably got that :0). It’s like~ Her mom sends her lots of cool stuff and they all go to her cousins. ZURUI~ D:

~> her family actually owns (lawl pwns) a really big business company, Ayanami Zaibatsu (OMFG THAT JUST PWNS 8D). Associated with hotels, cruise ships, airplanes ( yeah I’m just writing random stuff here :0),sports clubs and they’re stock holders for major game companies (YEAH CALL ME MARY SUE K THANX BYE). But she didn’t actually know all about that until she reached Japan and Met Atobe’tachi :0. okay call me dumb but that lessens the mary-sue and adds to comical moments :0.

OHMIGAD KAZUKI’S WHISTLEING :0 omfg I just felt like sharing that :0

~> Knows a bunch of other languages because she’s rich :0~ yeah Rich people (the heirs and what not) need to know truckloads of language. It helps them with investors and stuff.

~> Knows Karate and Capoiera and pwns 8D. SELF DEFENSE ONLY FTW. (and maybe anger-attacks :0)

Because I am a whore I choose Kei-chan and Ryoma as my Bishies Big Grin~

Imam make separate versions for ya’ll Big Grin

Anyways That’s all for now :0 Imma make Jean’tachi write their own profile :0 since I’m kind Big Grin

For now Imma stick to your normal names :0. Yeah because I suck :0.

Summary of this chapter: *utter laziness :0 and just incase I forgot* Everybody fan girling on the Exchange student list :0. (yeah isang buong chapter for that? XD and a tad bit of introduction).

Hyotei version~:
NKSY gets sent to Hyotei gakuen because I’m a biased bitch because they’re the only ones that have a student exchange program and no one can argue with that Big Grin.

Hyotei/Seigaku Version:
:0..ghad this is a problem but I somehow got enrolled to Seigaku and the rest flies to Hyotei for exchange programs.

Seigaku Version:
:itsamystery: SRSLY. EETS A MYSTERY :0. But it goes something like exchange student program too :0. or we can settle for magically-got-sucked-into-the-anime :0. ghad I hate me. Or we actually live in japan-and-don’t-fan-girl. :0 Yeah I know rough very, rough. Ooh Reminds me of an album Big Grin

*will fix the form one day*
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku

Number of posts : 727
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:54 pm

LOL Yes Seigaku people whores screentime. For some reason my mind thinks that Fuji has very minimal screentime Eek

I go make up my profile now.

Name: GHAD NO MY HUGE PROBLEM... I seriously can't think of a name... Ooh ooh Ichimaru says I should steal his name. LOL. Ichimaru Lauren? LOL THAT SUCKS. Ichimaru Ren? LOL ITS BETTER THAT WAY LOL I SPAMMED THE NAME.

Nickname: Lauren, Ren-chan ( LOL YAY FUJI GETS TO CALL ME REN-CHAN )

hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Since Pat-chan is Kadaj-style, mine is Yazoo style Ehl-Oh-Ehl! But I tie it up all the time, ooh ooh I want bangs.

Personality: Changes moods a lot. Mostly controlled Ehl-Oh-Ehl! Likes laughing, it makes her feel bettar. Makes good cookies ( SHADDAP OR ELSE NO LOW-FAT COOKIES FOR J00 ) TRIES to control herself infront of people that knows her a lot. ( I don't like fangirling infront of people okay? ) Likes playing video games. Fights with her brother at home a lot. ( LOL He's Gin ) Sometimes laughs at your face while pointing at you. LOL RANDOM LAUGH. Doesn't like showing weakness ( I HATE EET D:< ) Seems serious, but actually she's laughing in the inside. Has uber high logic and sits like L when eating/ infront of the comp. ( LOL THIS IS FUN )

Dislikes: Stupid "funny" bastards. They're so noisy. Those kind of people that brags a lot, but they're all talk. ( LOL So I don't dislike Atobe, I only noticed now ) Overrated things. People who irritates her when doing something. People who pesters her to do something.

Likes: Puzzles ( If I can't solve the puzzle, I'm a loser D: Screw you Near for making me overly obssessed on Sudoku ) Cookies, candy, bishies with pertty voices ( Fuji made me type it D: ) Sleeping ( If I start to sleep, you can't make me wake up unless I have to do something that I want ) Billiards. ( I can't think anymore. I'm hungry )

Accesories: Different colored watches everyday, pretty necklace. ( I always wanted a pretty necklace )

Bio: ZOMG NO I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING. Hm... Ooh Ooh!

~ Her oldest brother has a big-ass house in Japan, his other brother lives with him. Her second older brother is in America with their dad. And she's with her mom and sister in the magical world of Philippines. ( LOL )

ZOMG THATS THE ONLY THING I COULD THINK OFF Eek

LOL I SUCK. Fall out of chair la LOL foocl

I go bye bye now Me go bye bye now
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:38 am

^ Because Kei-chan has money :nod: and besides, he's bragging about the stuff he can ACTUALLY DO and which he obtained through HARD WORK (LOL ULTIMATE HARD WORKER,FTW) and...magical prowess-ness of his XD;;

LOL. And did I mention that your name reminded me (Ichimaru Ren) of Kazuki's character= Ichimoku Ren? :0 ohgodi'msoobssesed.

Yes. *posts a part of chapter 1*

*EDIT*
I'll just post the word file :3. Because I am god.

The download Link :3

or I'll post the undedited version here o__o...because I made your names Nixme,Kiku and Yamira. yeah because I don't have names yet

EDIT: Lauren submitted something *changing*

Summary: :0...

Hyotei Version~ Chapter 1!

Fore words and what not~ XD:

Okay I decided to go by alphabetical order because I feel like I’m being biased (or so my in-side-head-Ryoma says)

GHAD RUIRUI’S SONG IS UTTER KAWAIINESS D:

Listening to: Jump to It!!-Ayoyagi Ruito as Mukahi Gakuto

See? I even started with a Hyotei song. Ph33r my love for them

FORWARD MY MEN! SHOUR NI KAKETE GO! GO! GO!- Forward My Men, RokkakMyu

If I ever did own TeniPuri I’d be so happy and I would be sooo rich I’d even feed on money. And I don’t have to suffer the lack of Kazuki-photo-books D:

*posting this in NKSY forums Big Grin yeah I never bothered to delete the stupid commentaries just like what Lauren does but mine’s spam so it’s different Big Grin*

Pat-chan version muna since I dun have the profiles what a lame excuse.
~*~*~*~*

Since I focused on the girls on the prologue I’m going to make the boys have an appearance Big Grin isn’t that nice? Even Kabaji agrees with me! (YEAH SHUT UP I KNOW WHAT YOU’RE THINKING D:<)

In the midst of the humungous Hyotei Gakuen (yeah, I assume it’s really big because Atobe owns a snow mountain ftw. SNOW MOUNTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!) The tennis club regulars are on their regular classes and not suffering the wrath of their buchou.

(A/N: Imma pretend all of the 3rd year regulars are in one section because I suck at imagining. And just so you know :0 3rd years are 14 year-olds because 1st year HS in Japan is 15. :3 I use RuiRui and ichigo as a reference. YEAH AN ACTOR AND AN ANIME CHARACTER. Now It makes me wonder…how old is Doori Sakurada? If you know please tell me eet :0. )

CLASS 3-1~!

“Okay class, a week from now we are expecting exchange students. Treat them nicely.”

“Hai!”

The students answered in chorus. The students were whispering with excitement, some with anger (omfg? Hatez0rz?).

“Ah~n? Exchange students? From what country?” Atobe (yeah do I really need to describe the great ore-sama? [which I often quote :0] AHM NOT PRASING j00 Kei-CHAN D:<)

“From Philippines, I think” Oshitari repilied with his amazingly unfair sexy voice kansai accent. (Anyone would dare say he doesn’t have a sexy voice is fucking deaf.)

“From that poor county?” (OUCH. No offense people I just want to make him…HAHAHAHA HE IS CORRECT! WE’RE SO POOR THERE ISN’T EVEN AN ORIGINAL ALBUM OF AYUMI HAMASAKI HERE D: ohmaigad D: okay it’s a fact Philippines is so poor D: PLZGIVEMEMONEYTOBUYAPHOTOBOOK D: plz?)

“Oi, Atobe quit acting so high and mighty!” (OMFG LAWL)

“Ahn~ Ore-sama is just stating a mere fact.” (trufax 8D! lawl)

Shishido gritted his teeth, like getting ready to bite Atobe’s head off any time…any time.

“Calm down Shishido” Gakuto said as he sweat dropped and tapped Shishido’s shoulder.

@magical scene change~: Ninoy Aquino International Airport (how kewl I actually know what NAIA stands for Big Grin)departure of the magical herioines~@

“Uwah!! I’m so excited~” Mikage (yeah :0 If I keep on referring to pat-chan I might actually type I instead of the word I’m supposedly going to write) said as she grabbed her cart (it’s called a cart right? Or is it a trolley? :0).Mikage was wearing a black T-shirt and Jeans. She had a jacket over her shirt. (So simple o__o;;)

“Man, I can’t wait~ I wanna buy doujins!” Yamira said as she walked forward beside Nixme. Yamira had her hair pony-tailed and she wore those-shorts-that-reached-your-knees (I’m sorry I dunno what they’re called DX). And a shirt.

“Yeah! Me too! I wanna see all the pretty mangas and animes they have~ uwah~ Just thinking of reaching Japan with in hours makes me want to scream like Pat-chan!” Nixme said as she did o>w<o (yeah..:0 I call it waku waku pose :0..okay edit plz XD;;)
*insert what Marianne would like to wear; because unlike all of us Marianne is vain. But less vain than Dinney and ven*

“Gah! Nixme? Screaming? IT’S THE END OF THE WORLD!!” Ren said sarcastically.
Ren was dressed up like Mikage except she wore a diff. shirt (o__o…okay I was too lazy >__>)

“Oooh~ look! It says Boarding on our flight~ SAA, MINNA! IKUZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~” (I really have the tendency to randomly sprout Japanese words :0 and this is stream of conciousness type sooo :0 yeah. More Japanese words ahoy~!) Mikage said as she dashed to the magical portal of the unknown the place where they board.

“Wait for us!!” The other three chorused (shalalapampampamshalalapampam…okay this song is getting into me =3=.)

@In the airplane (see how lazy I am?)@

Mikage and the others (SEE) sat at the middle group of seats (those that aren’t beside the window). The bad side= they get no windows good= they get to seat together Big Grin. (I love me)

“Uwah! Look! They have Japanese songs!” Mikage said as she pointed to the magazine/travel guide/those things that are in the seat compartment.

“Of course they have those!” Ren said as she looked at Mikage with a “of-course-they-do”-look.
“Hey I just thought you people didn’t know…”

“What makes you think of that?”

“Magicks! Number One

“Do you know this people Nixme?” Yamira said as she look at her side.

“Why—No…Why are we even seating with them?” Nixme said with a “troubled” look.

“Funny.” Mikage said with a sarcastic look. (plus the tone of kawrs Big Grin)

“You’re arguing over those magazines.” Yamira said with a blank expression.

“:0 No we were not! If we were arguing you wouldn’t see tomorrow!”

“What?”

“Nevermind. Our arguments are worse, so this means this isn’t an argument!”

“Then what is an argument”

“Something much more worse. You’d hear Pat-chan cussing, not for emphasis but to show that she’s irritated.” Ren Said.

“Trufax. Verry good Ren-chan you get a star”

“Where’s it?!”

“It died.”

“Aww.”

“OMFG! This is an all expense paid trip right?” Mikage suddenly changed the subject of dead stars to money.

“I guess so, since who will pay?, Alanganaman na tayo yun.” Nixme said while shrugging. (screen time plz.)

“Maybe they’re expecting us to get a part time job or something.”

“Nah, unfortunately I read the bulletin and it said that the school will pay ONLY for Food, Transport and a bunch of school fees.” Yamira said

“How about those project materials”

“They expect us to pay for that : (”

Last edited by on Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:50 am

“THOSE BASTARDS! D:< HOW DARE THEY! Now I can’t whore on anime items D: and I was actually looking forward to that D:”

“Good thing my mom’s sending me money” Ren said with a smile.

“Yeah me too.” Nixme said while digging in to her bag.

“…I forgot that they’ll give me money too, my parents I mean” Yamira said with a triumphant smile.

“Aww, my bitch aunt hates me D: I hate you all ;___; I want money toooo I wish my mom would come and send me money D: Ghad I can’t even speak Japanese well.” Mikage said while fake-crying.

@FLASH FORWARD: Hours of mystery happenings in the plane; Arrival in Japan@

“KYAAA~ Finally I’m here~” Mikage said in Joy; almost flaling her arms. (:0 phail).

“Calm down ^^;; We still have to—OOOH LOOKIE I FOUND THE SUNDO!” (coz I phail) Ren said while pointing to the guy that had their names in a sign (yeah :0 I saw that when I went to Thailand :0 there were people holding up signs that had names on it :0.OH GHAD I MIGHT HAVE—NOOOO DDDDDDDDDD: *cries* Why wasn’t a fan of Kazuki back then ;__________; )

“Great Job Ren-chan! Let’s go Nixme”

“yeah!”

@Magical Arrival to school@

The girls arrived at a REALLY BIG SCHOOL which had a lot of buildings and Luscious green surroundings. (because Japan loves trees like Lady which may actually be Sakura Trees.) And people wearing Blue and white uniforms.

“Woah, Ang ganda naman :0 prang UP” Mikage whisperd to Yamira.

“Oo nga e…” Yamira said while looking side to side, to see if there were magical creatures was a person that;d welcome them or something that would go like that. Then suddenly an Old man (BWAHAHAHA LOOL OLD MAN) approached them and bowed.

Ah, Welcome to our school(I had the temptation to write ARE instead of OUR yeah I know I like having wrong grammers =3=.) I am Teruzane Sakujii, I am the principal of this school. Nice to meet all of you \^o^/”

“Ah…Nice to meet you too!” All four of them chorused and bowed.
Now, I shall take you to the dormitories (Because Hyotei’s too rich not to have dorms) that’s where you’ll stay until the semester is done” The principal smiled and proceeded to walking towards the dorm.

“Domo arigato gozaimasu Big Grin” Mikage said heartily as she dragged her stroller with her as she walked beside the principal.

Ah? You can speak Nihongo?

“Mousukoshi desu Big Grin Ore’tachi...can speak too!” Mikage said as she scratched her head in her…lack of words.

Ahahaha, so you can really speak a little!

“Hai!”

“Pfft~ Pat-chan ha~” Nixme said while going beside her friend, Mikage.

“Whut?”

“*evil smirk* Nagpapasikat ka~” (Yeah I makes Nixme evul..:0 she needs more screen time because she’s usually quiet :0) Nixme said as she tapped her friend’s shoulder.

“WHUT? LIES.” Mikage said as she stopped for a while. She then faced her friend with her arms on her hips.

“Ahahaha~ Just kidding ^^” Nixme said as she walked ahead, leaving her friend. (BOO SEE HOW MUCH YOU LEAVE ME ALONE! D:<)

~They some how manage to go to the dorm while chatting to each other , being amazed at the buildings and arguing.~

Here we are! Here are your keys. I hope you have a great time here” The principal said as he left.

“Domo arigato gozaimasu!” They chorused as they bowed.

The room had four more rooms inside , a big TV, a kitchen , a dining table with 6 chairs, a bathroom and a PC. Just like an apartment. (*draws how it looks like*)

“WOAH~ ANG LAKEEEEEEEE~” Mikage said as she dropped her stuff on the floor and spread her arms . \(^o^)/

“Yay. And I thought it was small and it’d had ghosts on it. Just like those dorms I hear on TV” Ren said as she carefully laid her stuff on the floor.

“I get the first room from the right.” Yamira said as she went close to that room and entered it.

“I get the first from the left” Nixme said as she entered it.

“Ack! CR. I meant the 2nd from the right.” Yamira said as she enterd that room.

“I Get the room beside Yamira no one will question my authority for I am admin!” Mikage said as she dashed to that room with her stuff.

“You’re not admin if not for me Unimpressed” Ren said as she walked towards the last vacant room.

“WOAH IT HAS A BED! AND A LAMP! AND A..A…CABINET! AND THIS SMALL TABLE-THING! GASP! “ Mikage shouted.

‘(Typical ‘ol Pat-chan =3=)’ Everybody thought (minus for Mikage of kawrs)

“Oooh! They even gave us the uniforms already! I Love this school! I dun wanna leave anymore!” Mikage said as she went out hugging her uniform.

“Aww. We get Short skirts! BUT WE DON’T WEAR SHORT SKIRTS!” Ren complained as she went out of her room.

“we don’t but Nixme does.”

“ORLY?” Ren said with a o__O?-look

“YARLY.” Nixme said with a blank expression on her face.

“SRSLY!” Shiawase Mikage said with a really amused tone (LOL I TYPED SHIAWASE)

“NO WAI!” Yamira said as she popped out of her room.

“Man this is really amusing!” Mikage said as she laughed like hell.

“LOL SRSLY. We completed the ORLY cycle! XDD” Ren said as she motioned a high five to Mikage.

“HIGH FIVE!” Mikage said/shouted. As she high five-ed her friend.

“Okay, I’m checking the ref. I’m going to cook.” Nixme said as she went to the Kitchen.

“I think we went too far :0” Yamira said as she faced the sarcastic pair (HAHAHAHAHAHA BECAUSE I NEED A DOUBLES TEAM. For Ren and Shiawase is the sarcastic pair. And Yamira and Marianne Nixme are the Parents, ftw. Yamira=dad Nixme=mom)

“Nah. We just went cractastic.”

“LOL.”

“Yay! We have food! They even gave us food! Now we don’t have to go to the grocery and get lost!” Nixme said with a happy face.

“YAAAY!” Mikage cheered.

“Hey what’s this piece of paper on the table?” Yamira said as she picked it up and read it.

“What does it say Yamira?” Ren said as she went beside Yamira and read the paper.

“It says that all of us belong to class 3-1”

“Star Section, I bet.” Mikage said as she crossed her arms and did a =3=- fays.

“You watch too much of Gokusen, Pat-chan” Yamira said as she sat down on the chair that faced the counter.

“I only wanted to watch it because it had bishies! And most probably because it was a Jdrama…” Mikage said as she sat down beside Yamira.

“What is this Gokusen of which you speak?” Ren said as she sat down infront of Yamira.

“It’s pretty Ren-chan! Go Watch it!!” Nixme said, from the kitchen.

“Yeah! Matsumoto Jun was soo pretty there~<3”

“Oh great another bishie rant ”

“Pfft. Bucktooth

@School time@ (Finally after 7 pages we achieve the school time =3=)@

“Homan I feel so embarrassed D:” Mikage said as she tried covering herself with her bag.

“You suck!” Ren said while pointing to Mikage.

“Shut up! D:”

“Quit arguing! If you don’t I’m not giving you dinner anymore!” Nixme said as she stood in between the too.

“You sound like a mother Nixme XD!” Yamira said as she laughed.

“Let’s get going we might be late…on the bright side everyone is wearing the same thing anyways. And it’s not like my legs have a lot of markings on them Big Grin” Mikage said as she walked ahead of everyone and onto the main building (yeah I remembered where it was because my memory refused to forget! Big Grin)

“What did you say?” Yamira said over hearing some parts of Mikage’s “speech”

“COOKIES!” Mikage said as she giggled and ran. (ph33r that word Lauren ph33r that XD! Along with pouting)

<Flash>

Everyone but Mikage woke up early. So who was going to wake her up? JANKEN! Yeah it had to be decided using Janken, along with who would take a bath first.

“JA~N~KEN~POI!”

Yamira=rock

….

Ren= paper

….

Nixme= rock

“YEAH! I GET TO TAKE A BATH FIRST!~” Ren said as she grabbed her towel and stuff and proceeded to the bathroom.

“Okay…but be quick! We’re waiting  okay, now to who will wake Pat-chan up…” Yamira said

“JA~N~KEN~POI!

Rock vs. Scisors YAMIRA WINS! DING DING DING!

“I’m cooking Big Grin” Yamira said as she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

“Sigh…I’m no good at waking people up D:” Nixme said to herself. She then proceeded to waking her friend up.

“wake up it’s morning”

“Maaga pa!” Mikage mumbled

“I have Bishies.”

“GASP! BISHIES?! WHERE?!” Mikage said as she stood up and looked around franatically.

“Gotcha. School time!” Nixme said with a smile.

“You Liar! D:” Mikage said as she went outside her room with Nixme.

</flash>

And so, they magically find those white shoes (since they don’t allow those black shoes on campus) and their lockers (that’s where they place the shoes) and class 3-1. Actually 3-1 wasn’t that hard to find (because they had signs. THE SIGN DOOD. SIGN.) And fortunately they were early for classes Big Grin and people weren’t actually paying attention to them.

And so they entered the magical classroom (and yes the regulars were in there Big Grin They had to be early or else Atobe’s going to have to spank a bitch because they had morning practices)

“Woah. I had this sudden urge to say hi and glomp everyone :0” Mikage whispered.
“Lol, I had the urge to say hi too.” Yamira said as she looked around ( :0 this makes me feel that Jean is paranoid :0)

THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN Kei-chan (:0 coz I can’t stand myself anymore D: Kei-chan is Atobe, btw bear with it. Or edit it 8D;;) approached the 4 of them (because they seemed new, and as president of the student body, and inchou of the class it is his duty to uh…say hello? Or something like that to the new people.)

“Ah~n? (yeah he says this a lot. Bucktooth) Are you new year here?” (Sorry a typo XD;; And it’s too funny to be left out XD;;)

‘(Shet kasing tangkad nya si Dinneh :0 how come Japanese peoples are tall?! God my brain is already lying to me)’ Mikage thought while staring at Atobe (>__>, PERVS!)

“Ah..er…Hai?...man my Japanese sucks D: did you understand what he said Yamira?” Mikage snapped and quickly looked at her friend.

‘(So they’re the exchange students)’ Atobe thought as he smirked.

“I assume that you’re the exchange students” (Remember what I said about rich people?)

“GASP! HE’S GOOD AT ENGLISH!—Yes we are ; and please ignore what I said earlier. And that too.” Mikage said with O[]O. Then she smiled ^D^ (coz I can’t make a sliding D Oh noes!)

“Pat-chan you’re weiring him out.” Yamira said with a semi-annoyed look.

“Yes we are the exchange students ^^, please ignore my friend she’s cractastic in the morning. And gets much worse during the day” Yamira said.

“Hey!” Mikage said while D:<ing>__> It definitely needs a name)

I see, I am the class representative, Atobe Keigo, Nice to meet you.” Atobe said.

“Hai~(HAI as in HELLO-HAI not HAI-YES) Ayanami desu! Yoroshiku Big Grin” Mikage said as she bowed.

“Ahn? You can speak Japanese?” (If I’m correct you translate that in Japanese as “Nippongo wa *insert Japanese word for speak/talk; I mistook it for shaberanai XD;;*” or something that goes with in those lines)

“Sugoku musokushi desu.” (yet another I dunno. It would mean; if I’m correct SOOPAR Little. {because Kazuki said SUGOKU Tanoshii in Wintermyu backstage *gets bricked*) Mikage said with a sheepish smile.

“Ah, I see.” Atobe said as he looked at the other students. Aside from this weird and hyper one (D: I feel so mocked.)

One had really long hair, and seemed intellectual (BOO D:< *eats Jean*). This one was hyper and weird, though she can speak a little Japanese…together with her friends. One had glasses that looked Like Tezuka but he shall keep that to him self (*cough *I want that too D:*). The last one seemed norma;l (Ookay…=3= yes I hate me too.)

“Ne~! Ne! Atobe-san, you’re the inchou right? Could you tell me what’s the first subject?” Mikage said, snapping (I love that word) Atobe out of his thoughts.

“*insert Japanese here for Homeroom; I just forgot what it was XD*” Atobe then realized that she might have no--

“AH~! Homeroom!” Mikage beamed.

“How’d you know what that meant?” Ren said while looking at her friend with some what disbelief.

“I heard it in…let’s what anime was that…Ichigo Mashimaro (me no own :0)…I think if not it was some school-type anime that I saw.” Mikage said with a wide smile.

‘(Otaku!)’ Atobe thought. (Insert those thundery things XD;;)

“Oi, Atobe what do you think you’re doing with those people? Aren’t you supposed to be looking for the exchange students?” Shishido said with a somewhat irritated look. (and yet deep inside he was happy that Atobe was actually neglecting his Job 8D…Yeah I know I made Shishido hate him . And that’s what makes AtobexShishido fans squee. Love-Hate things XD;; Same for SxN 8D<3!)

“They’re the exchange students.” Atobe said with a somewhat blank look.

Then Mikage did the ohnoes face. This caught Nixme;s attention.

“What’s the matter?”

“Ang tangkad nila pakshet! Bat Ako ang liit ko! D: “

Nixme then giggled at her friend’s words.

“WHUT! D:”

“You’re making it sound like you’re never gonna grow.”

“BAH! D:”

RINGz0rz

Then the teacher (or class adviser or whatever would you like to call it—er him/her). Entered (yeah genderless. But since I’m a good person I’m going to give this person a gender/name XD;;). Their teacher was a female, she’s not old and not that young, probably around her late 20’s. (HAHAHAHA I SOUND LIKE A CRAPPY PERSON) She had her hair clad in a pony tail. Her black eyes were behind her black-framed glasses and she wore a maroon suit. (I all blame this to Trish and Lady. And I meant the DMC character—in the anime Big Grin, And so far this is my best description EVAR.)

“Stand!”
“Bow!”
Then everyone sat (if I’m correct the Inchou does that :0…if not then It’s the teacher. Anyways.) minus for the four girls that doesn’t have a seat yet.

“Ah! You must be the exchange students” The teacher said while smiling. The four girls just nodded (yeah :0 since I figured that I had typed so much speech/dialogue. And my spelling skillz are soo bad D:)
*second Part*

I am Konata Kagami (A/N: Stolen from Lucky star XD;; The main hero’s name is Konata and her friend’s name is Kagami. And I’m listening to a song called Kagami no Naka, And I happen to like the song Kagami no Naka Ore XD. Ghad.)

*That is all for now*

A/N: If you see diffrences from the File and from here, consult the file. It is more acurate Big Grin

and the room looks like this:
Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Roomaf0
Omake:
Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Randomdoodlesbk0.th
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:16 pm

Quote :
LOL. And did I mention that your name reminded me (Ichimaru Ren) of Kazuki's character= Ichimoku Ren? :0 ohgodi'msoobssesed.

LOL

Quote :
Because Kei-chan has money :nod: and besides, he's bragging about the stuff he can ACTUALLY DO and which he obtained through HARD WORK (LOL ULTIMATE HARD WORKER,FTW) and...magical prowess-ness of his XD;;

Ya but I still don't like him bragging too much Eek

Quote :
“ORLY?” Ren said with a o__O?-look

“YARLY.” Nixme said with a blank expression on her face.

“SRSLY!” Shiawase Mikage said with a really amused tone (LOL I TYPED SHIAWASE)

“NO WAI!” Yamira said as she popped out of her room.

YOU FORGOT THE "W00t!!" Oh noes! Dinney gets to say that when I come back right?

GAD I Heart YER AWESOME UNEDITED FICS
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:44 am

^ Rofl unedited ones get all the Humor.

I didn't get to type the W00t! part coz we're only 4. Don't worry i'll force Jirou to say that </briberyofmanga>
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:57 am

^ Unedited FTW! Number One
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:22 pm

^ Imma continue it some time after *___*;; quarterly na e
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:30 pm

^ D: I have to be more patient then Oh noes!
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 6:21 am

^ :nod: for some reason the critical tone of mario is stuck on my head D:
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:49 pm

^ LOL Mario. Taka-san's "OH NO!!!" Sounds like Mario's. Ehl-Oh-Ehl!
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:00 am

^ Rofl Trufax.

LOL NOW I WANNA PHOTOSHOP TAKA-SAN W/ LUIGI Ehl-Oh-Ehl!Rofl
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:50 am

^ LOL I wish I has photoshop D:
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:25 pm

*is writing Chapter 2 8D*
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:46 pm

^ YAY Excited
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:43 pm

^ I demand you post a review for chapter 2 D:<
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:54 pm

^ When I'm not lazy. *will edit*

*EDIT FTW*

CHOUTARO DESU!~ Heart GAKUTO DESU!~ *dies* ...Hiyoshi desu...

Sorry 'bout that.

LOL Most of your comments has my name on it. Laughin' my ass off!

LOL The Milo bars own ne?

LOL "Akutagawa-san" Is so long to say. I actually thought of the same thing before. Shit this is so scary. We think of the same things.

LOL The earthquake cracked me up. Now that just reminded me of the earthquake two nights ago.

The chapter is shorter but that's fine. Update plz Number One
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:33 pm

Yes~ Pilot chapters are supposed to be long ass.

I TRIED DOING THE EARTHQUAKE ON JOMARI 8D LOL. But Instead it was FIRE!! MAY SUNOG!! GUMISING KA!! WAKE UP!!! LOL.

LOL. I CAN SEE LOLs wtf XD;;
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:45 pm

^ LOL How did he react?
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:59 pm

He was still groggy DX I didn't get the pretty results D:
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:00 am

BOO Not cracktastic!
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:02 am

Yeah. And I'm currently phailing at chapter 3 Eek

WRITER'S BLOCK D:
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:10 am

^ I HAS A BLOCK HAMMER WANT ME TO LEND IT TO YOU?
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:30 am

YES. MAKE SURE YOU GIVES ME SHUVEL TOO. XD
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:25 pm

^ SORRY MY CUTE LITTAL BLUE SHUVEL CAN ONLY AND ONLY BE USED BY ME.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pat-chan's poT Ficcie   Pat-chan's poT Ficcie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pat-chan's poT Ficcie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NiKiShiYa Forum :: Fanfiction :: Non-NKSY Fan Fiction-
Jump to: