NiKiShiYa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your support!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams

Go down 
+4
frozen in chaos
Kiku
lady
Shiawase
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku

Number of posts : 727
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:50 pm

^ That's kinda weird. I have this dream last night, and it has me playing some game, and theres a guy there named Mao Eek
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase

Number of posts : 742
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:02 am

^ Rofl mao has gone into you

I had a dream to day~ I just forgot what it was about Eek
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:12 am

Fuji seriously has taken over my brain. Sure its normal for him to invade my dreams but somehow, last night is the first time he actually showed up Eek

Anyway we were in a car Eek And he like did a "shh" sign. Heres the pic ( that made me fangirl oh too much. He looked DAMN hot in that doujinshi. But dare I say it, its FujiRyo. ...I think I just died a little inside... )

Dreams - Page 2 Fuji18

Anyway it was really dark but some amazing and wonderful light made me see him and he had THAT look. DAMN. And then I went near him :0 And and then...

I WOKE UP...

"DAMN!!" is the first thing I said. I woke up my sister and my mom entered the room. My excuse? "nasapak ko sarili ko *holds chin*" And they both shrugged it off. And I thought: "Well that was close. I almost told the dream itself. SERIOUSLY. Fuji you are a very very evil person"

Fuji D: Why oh why. You just tortured me for a whole day. I usually forget things overtime but you just made me think of that dream all day. I couldn't concentrate on playing my game, heck I couldn't even watch Shark Week without thinking about that! Heck I even remembered you when I was trying to solve a sudoku puzzle! Now how can that relate to you?!

You totally owned my brain. You even made me look at yaoi. How dare you! D: You even made me mock you Eek You're just finding a reason to be more of a sadist to me! And right now you're making me fangirl over you infront of everybody! not literally but still! Now look! You even made me to talk to you even though I know your nonexistent which is such a shame for you are so cute D: DANG IT!!

*EDIT*

NEW DREAM!!

Okay my dream was kinda weird. I like dreamt what would happen today Eek

Okay my brother has this mecha game he got from his classmate that he loves oh so much. He played it for a whole week Eek But now he plays DOTA and WoW again.

But in my dream, he played it again. Its Tuesday today, and during Tuesdays I watch my favorite shows.

Well firstly I watch That 70's Show. Can't get enough of it. Its damn right funnier than Simpsons for me. Infact Simpsons doesn't entertain me that much anymore. Its either that or its really true I just died a little.

Okay I got off topic there. Sorry. Anyway, after That 70's Show I watch King of the Hill. At first it seems boring because of the drawings. But its really funny, its like a comedy show that doesn't look like comedy. "Hindi halata na nakakatawa eh. Di katulad ng Simpsons." says my sister.

After King of the Hill is an episode of Simpsons, then two episodes of Malcolm in the Middle. Love that show. But in another channel is That 70's show after the first episode of Malcolm in the Middle. Because of the AMAZING cable here. They show spoiler-free summaries before the show. Heck you can check those episodes two days before it would be showed.

Anyway after that, comes my favorite show of the week. On the Lot. Its kinda like American Idol, but instead of looking for a singer, they look for directors. Fuji made me like it.

After that, is House. I tried watching it before out of boredom. And I really liked it so I watch it.

Okay enough of the shows that I watch, heres the dream.

My brother was playing that game right? And its time for On The Lot. I told him to stop so I could watch it, but he won't. I tried and tried to the point I'm begging. LOL I almost cried. Yes, that show is THAT awesome XD

Anyway, he said wait so I did. And he did stop. I went to the kitchen for some reason ( I think I drank water :0 ) And when I came back, my sister and her boyfriend went inside the house with a lot of friends which I have no idea who. Eek

I didn't get to watch On the Lot I think, I think we just played Tekken :0 Its either that or we watched PoT. Speaking of PoT my PoT dvd sucks. The subs are for noobs, and it like... skips a lot. Anyway its better than nothing. LOL My brother got mad at the DVD 'cause he didn't get to see how Tezuka beat Fuji. Boo Tezuka you made Fuji cry ( while smiling Eek ) You too Echizen! Fuji was crying when you were going melodramatic. Boo. And Fuji wore a sweater vest again Eek

I always thought that richkids likes wearing sweater vests Eek
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:35 pm

Okay I can't remember the other parts of the dream coz It had no bishies and it wasn't crack

Okay so I was (OHMAIGAD OSHITARI SINGING D: ) like in this dark room (or something) then all of a sudden KenKen(Shishido's actor) popped out wearing SWEET GOTHIC LOLITA (those pink ones; like in PUirPuri D) AND HE WAS TOGETHER WITH THE OTHER CAST OF PURI PURI D AND THEY WERE LIKE MAKING PA-CUTE TO ME :0

okay that was cractastic and sexy at the same time. Heart
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:44 pm

^ Laughin' my ass off! You just made me remember Ballet dancing Oishi Rofl
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:52 am

^ Rofl GAHD Now I want to dream of Flailing mao XDD
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:47 am

I have this weird dreams all the time. Like I dream about being in Seton and blah, and I sometimes dream about playing with my other friends ( The ones in our street ).

Is it possible for your mind to miss someone/something but you don't actually feel like you miss it? Eek
Back to top Go down
Dinney
Ichinen
Ichinen
Dinney

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:58 am

I had a dream that Momo-Chan made Fuji PREGNANT

O_____O

*runs towards Kamio*
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:00 am

^ WHAT?! Jawdrop
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 5:38 pm

Okay my dream today is somewhat weird and cracktastic at the same time

Okay, at frist I was battling (YEAH I DREAM ABOUT GAMES ALOT DX) this armor machine that looks awfly familiar, then I always got pwned by it. At the second round when I was the one that was going to pwn it the player started typing PAT, PAT PAT over and over again, but since I'm a whore I killed the player. Then he regend (just like what I did XD) and then I realized It was Ana (from my section XD;;) then I she was pwning me, coz I forgot the controlls

Then I pressed the start button and realized that there were other games; so I tried cliking ong one. And I was MAGCIALLY sucked into the game (as in Monster Rancher-sucked) and I didn't even fan girl or gave a damn. XD;; So anyways there was this world choosing thing that aN An announcer guy was saying, and I saw there was a mario flag o__O and another one with Rioting people saying "HELGA HELGA HELGA", and the billiards world was missing so I rotated the Globe and found this "New World" according to the announcer. Then I was in the "New World"

The new world was a house setting; so I was in the roof top XD~! Then I searched for a window to go on (or my father o__o;; I can't actually remember) then I saw Corporate Homer (HOMER SIMPSON WTF.) and I was like "'Tou-san!"
"...."
"Your my dad! *insert the lastname which I forgot* Makoto!" (A/N: Makoto is Kazuki's Character in Hotaru no Hikari. Shirota is also named Makoto in Hana Kimi Big Grin)
Then All of a sudden I went inside the house through a window and saw a painting with Japanese Characters which I tried to read. XD! Then I went down stairs (yeah there was a donwnstairs) and saw that Homer's Relatives (or children XD) were Anime Characters o__o (and no I didn't fan girl D:) I was shocked, I saw Hinamori and Suzumiya Haruhi o__o. Anyways there was a SCENE CHANGE

I was in this shop with was selling p0rn :0. There was this old man that knew that behind all the p0rn mags were HARDCORE p0rn mags. so he FLIPPIED the p0rn mags and saw the HARCORE ones. And he bought them o__o wtf.

SCENE CHANGE

I was with my REAL dad in a shop which had orange walls. And then in the shop there was this elevator-thing that had a chair. He bashed the chair with some sort of stick; and I guess the Elevator thing was supposed to go down, but the shop clerk said it was broken...he tried doing another trick but It PHAILED coz I had a SCENE CHANGE

I was climbing up a long ass stairs (wrong grammer? :0) anyways I saw 3 people when I finally climbed up, Tricia (The bitch from our class, Lauren) Regine Tolentino (WTF.) and Krissel (Carla's friend, I have no grudge against her or anything) anyways. And they were like

"ano ba yang suot mo~ yaakkk" or something but Krissel was silent she was just silent-laughing (I KNOW WTF.)
and I was "Ano ba kayo! Minsan na nga lang ako umakyat e! *insert words here which I forgot*"
Then they went down the stairs, and Regiene Tolentino magically changed into patricia (my classmate which I semi-hate). And I hated them :0. Then I was back at homer's house. And I approached either Haruhi or Hinamori and asked them if I they had any pretty clothes. And they said something which I forgot. Then I went to Hitsugaya's room and he was sleeping o__O and I like CARRIED him out (and he was light XD;;) and he was CUTE<3 and mumbling something. And I gave him to some one then Hinamori got me this REALLY SHORT Shinigami clothes, which the Pants had slits on them Eek (*draws it*) anyways I was like

"WTF ARE YOU EXPECTING ME TO WEAR THIS?!"

But in the next scene I was wearing it anyway, and My hair was even hinamori Like O__O. Then there was a black out and some dood kissed me :0 and I dunno who he was, but he looked sexy inside my mind (HAHAHAHAHA) and Kei was suddenly there, I got the impression that he was my bodyguard or something.

THE END

And on a side note: I dreamed that Shirota Yuu had a English Movie. Which I never knew about O__O

IMAGES

Dreams - Page 2 Head
Dreams - Page 2 Top
Dreams - Page 2 Bottomfront
Dreams - Page 2 Bottomside
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 6:37 pm

^ LOL you carried Shiro-chan. Ehl-Oh-Ehl!
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 6:44 pm

^ and he was amazingly LIGHT. :0
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 6:51 pm

^ Well he is kinda skinny. Shinigami clothes make people look fatter Eek Look at Gin!
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:44 pm

I have this weird dream and I was like in PoT Eek

Well I was on a tree ( LOL ) and I was watching Seigaku practice.

For some reason Tezuka knew I was on the tree and he asked me: "Why are you there?" Subtitles Eek Theres barely even sounds Eek

Me: Is tennis fun? ( I totally ignored his question Ehl-Oh-Ehl! )
Tezuka: Ah.
Me: Really? You don't look like you're having fun. ( Yeah Eek )
Tezuka: Why are you there?

While Tezuka was talking to me, Fuji and the others saw him. They thought he was talking to the tree Eek Well after a few days Tezuka was talking to me ( while still on the tree ) and the others still think he was talking to the tree Eek

And then one day Inui said: No, he's talking to someone.
Momo: But I don't see anyone there!
Taka-san: I saw him look up once, maybe the person's he's talking to is up on the tree.
Inui: I'm pretty sure that person is up on the tree. I'm not sure who it is but I'm sure that she's a girl.
Eiji: Eh?! Tezuka-buchou is talking to a girl in a tree?!
Fuji: *laughs* I want to meet this girl. ( ZOMG YAY )
Ryoma: Why?
Fuji: A girl making Tezuka talk to her everyday could be very interesting.
Eiji: Ora! Oishi is going to talk to Tezuka!

Oishi: Tezuka! You seem to like this place so much. Can I join you?
Tezuka: Ah. *Takes out bento*
Me: huwa! That looks tasty Tezuka-kun!
Oishi: *yells and points at me*
Me: Oh sorry did I surprise you? *tries to go down*
Oishi: What are you doing there?! *Still surprised*

Me: *ignores Oishi* Can I have some?
Tezuka: *looks at the food* Ah.
Me: *Grabs his hand and eats the pretty looking food from his chopsticks* This tastes great! *stands up* Oh uh sorry, Ichimaru Ren! Yoroshiku!" *shakes oishi's hand*
Oishi: Ah... Oishi Shuichiro, yoroshiku.

Then I woke up Eek That looked like a fanfic Eek I can totally imagine Tezuka talking to a tree. Laughin' my ass off!
Back to top Go down
Dinney
Ichinen
Ichinen
Dinney

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:07 am

Yay, I love my dream~ <3

I married Kamio... XDDDD

HAH!!! YAY FOR ME~!! LOLOLOL

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Number One Number One Number One Number One Number One Number One

Boogie Boogie Boogie Boogie Boogie Boogie Boogie
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:46 am

^ Eek
Back to top Go down
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira

Number of posts : 182
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : ... I forgot :O
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:51 am

LAWL I had a dream crack 8D

Well, I was at school with the others, and we were all walking to the CWS (which isn't a square :0) for the general assembly. While walking there, I looked to my left saw Ms. Elena. I was like: "ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG It's Ms. Elena, what do I do???!"

Worse part was, she was an English teacher for the SECOND YEARS, and her assigned section was next to mine. The WORST part of all was that I was in front coz the girls there died. She was looking at me funny, like she was going to pounce on me (ohnoes).

After the morning assembly, she confronted me and started screaming at me. Like, where were all the missed requirements I had with her and why wasn't I taking the missed quiz I missed last year. I was like: "NOO! NOO! I'm a good girl! I'm a good girl!"

I escaped school with the others, and we were talking. Suddenly there was an earthquake. Funnily enough, only the school got destroyed. Eek

I saw behind a pile of rubble DUN DUN DUN: LAUREN!! and I was like: "LAUREN!!" and I hugged her... and she didn't complain Eek

That was the weirdest dream EVER.
Back to top Go down
http://ygo-yamira.deviantart.com
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:09 am

^ I was responsible for the earthquake. Evil Laugh
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:40 am

I need to remember my dreams. KAZUKI YOU BETTER SHOW UP D:
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:33 am

LOL I get a lot of funny dreams. Heres one!

Okay for some reason NKSY ( The real people of course ) went to Japan. ( w00t! )

Then this random Japanese guy came to talk to us. And I responded in Japanese.

S: Since when did you learn Japanese?!
N&Y: Yeah!
Me: Since my mom 'accidentally' stepped on my PS2, and cut off the cable and internet.
Y: No wonder you were doing better at school!
S: BITCH! D:

LOL. Me, doing better in school, because of boredom? LIES! I could sleep through the whole day, and I'd get taller while doing it.
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:22 am

Okay~ so my dream went like this~!

I was watching KenKen and Shirota (and more TeniMyu guys) doing some dance at backstage (AND YES I WAS NEAR THEM) and Then I realized they were going to do a crack dance. While Shirota was dancing he was going "Don~ Don~ Don~ Don~" (kind of what like Ueshima-sensei does XD;;) and KenKen was like

"No no~ It would be better if.." then he did some dance steps with don-don-ing. And soon they were laughing. After some while KenKen repeated the same dance infront of a mirror and he was verry sexy,ftw. AND OF COURSE I SCREAMED MY ASS OUT. XDD

Then I suddenly realized that Aiba-chin was restraining me o__o and I was screaming :"AIBACHIIIN AIBA CHIIN AIBA CHIIIN!!" and I saw a green jacket o__o;;

SCENE CHANGE. I was sharing my experience with some friends then all of the Sudden Mariama called me to go into the Karaoke room. And of course I went in XD.

Then when we were going to choose the songs there was some kind of profiles instead of the songs. I asked mariama on where were they she said to lift the profile papers and I saw JEAN wearing a Kimono. I figured that she was in the karaoke-play club. o__o then I saw that in a play Jean was wearing some kind of blue leather outfit that made me pissed. (Because she was wearing it during a wedding scene o__o;;)

SCENE CHANGE

I was lining up and everyone was singing a GACKT song. and I even sang along :0 then the line moved ahead. And i noticed that Marianne that marianne was singing along. Then I changed the song to a Kazuki song XD which was HIGHER o__o.

OWARI
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:18 pm

LOL I had this awfully weird dream. Though Fuji was being sadistic in it so I'll post it because he made me.

Kay, NKSY was in Seigaku yet again. First thing that I saw in my dream is Fuji. LOL

Then he talked to pat-chan, he said: "Mikage-san, can I talk to you for a second?" "Kay~" Then Fuji whispers something to her. "LOLOLOL! GOOD IDEA FUJI j00 GET A STAR! *tries to pat his head* IMMA GO TELL THE OTHERS THEN! KTHXBYE!" At this point I still don't know what's going to happen.

Then the next day, its morning.

"Ren-chan wake up~" Nixme said while err... looking at herself in a mirror.
"Well you're up early... Why are you in that uniform already?" I asked.
"*Ignores my question* Ren-chan do you think I'm cute?"
"*WTF face* What?"
"Do you think I'm cute?"
"Do you really want me to answer that? *Still has WTF face*"
"Yes."
"I rather not answer. *Leaves room to avoid the question*"

Then I'm in this room where Pat-chan and Jean is. When they saw me, they IMMIDIATELY asked me the same question.

Me: "What did you say?"
S&Y: "Do you think we're cute?"
Me: "*sarcasm* When you're together you are."
S: "Kay thanks~ *Does a Big Grin face"
Me: "You do know that was sarcasm."
Y: "I know you use sarcasm to hide the things you wish to say."
Me:"*clueless face*"

Then Lady pops out of nowhere.

L: "Ne, Ren-chan, do you think I'm cute?"
Me: WHY IS EVERYONE ASKING ME THAT!?
L: Asking what?
Me: 'Do you think I'm cute'
L: Of course you are! *does a :3 face*
Me: What?! No! DAMN!
L: So do you think I'm cute?
Me: See! You asked it again!
L: Asked what?
L: I said yes you are! *Does that :3 face again*
Me: ( I should shut up now. maybe they're just planning this. )

IN SEIGAKU

Eiji: *In Japanese* Ne Ren-chan do you think I'm cute nya?~
Me: *Understood somehow* Oh not you too! *does D: face*
Eiji: What do you mean?~
Me: My friends keep asking me that question today *shrugs*
Eiji: What question?~
Eiji: Yes you are! *does a :3 face too*
Me: ( Crap not again... )
Eiji: So do you think I'm cute?~
Me: If I said yes would you go away? *He nods furiously Eek*
Me: Fine then yes Eiji I think you're cute.
Eiji: Yay~ *spots Fuji* Fuji! Ren-chan thinks I'm cute!~ *jumps around*
Me: Eek
Fuji: *Normal voice* That's great Eiji.

SCENE CHANGE~

The whole Seigaku team asked me the question, YES THAT INCLUDES TEZUKA.

Ryoma: *Cheery voice* Ren-chan-senpai! Do you think I'm cute?~
Me: What? ( DAMN NOT AGAIN! ) YES RYOMA YOU ARE SO CUTE I COULD KILL YOU.
Ryoma: Momo-senpai! I told you Ren-chan-senpai would agree!
Momo: Ahhh! ( Dunno why he said that Eek ) Ren-chan-senpai! how about me?
Me: What if I said no?
Momo: *whines and does a Oh noes! face*
Kaidoh: ba~ka
Momo: WHAT DID YOU SAY MAMUSHI!?! I BET REN-CHAN-SENPAI WONT SAY YOUR KAWAII AH! ( LOL WTF )
Me: Momo I do think Kaidoh is cute. In some way...? ( Can't believe I said that. oh well. )
*Ryoma laughs that awfully cute and funny laugh*
Momo: SHADDAP ECHIZEN! ( LOL )

SCENE CHANGE

Taka-san: Ren-san. Do you think I'm cute?
Me: ... Err... *blank face* Yes.
Inui: *low voice* How about me? *grins*
Me: Eek yes you are.
Inui: Ii data.

SCENE CHANGE

For some reason Oishi didn't ask me that question. Maybe because I don't know how he'd say it.

LOL TEZUKA TIME. Well I was alone in this scene, and no one was around. I think I was in the club room Eek

*Tezuka enters*

Tezuka: AH! Ren-chan! Do you think I'm cute nya?~" ( LOL nya? )
Me: WHAT?! NOT YOU TOO TEZUKA! *does that shinobubu noes face. CHECK dA PLZ. Well maybe she changed the avvie already but I bet you still remember eet*
Tezuka: Answer my question nya!
Me: Stop saying nya! *still does the shinobubu noes face*
Tezuka: Answer my question or I'll hug you nya! *didn't wait for an answer, he hugged me Eek*
Me: OKAY FINE, TEZUKA YES YOU ARE SO CUTE RIGHT NOW I COULD SHOOT YOU.
Tezuka: *stops hugging* SANKYUU~ BAI BAI NYA! *goes bye bye*
Me: WTF was that...?

Me: Is it weird out Lauren day?

I can totally imagine Tezuka saying that. Heck i dreamt it. LOL So the scene didn't change, I was still alone in the club room and then Fuji entered.

Fuji: Ah... Ren-chan what are you doing here?
Me: ( He usually calls me Ren-SAN not Ren-chan. Maybe because the others called me that? ) Trying to get away from everybody...
Fuji: *Laughs* Why? *sits beside me* ( LOL WHY )
Me: *stands up* Everyone keeps asking me the same question...
Fuji: What question? *stands up too*
Me: I rather not tell you. *faces him*
Fuji: Ah... Ren-chan, do you think I'm cute?~ *Opens his eyes and smiles oh so cutely while pointing at himself*
Me: *dies a little then suddenly realizes...* FUJI ARE YOU BEHIND THIS WHOLE THING?
Fuji: What ever do you mean?~ *DOES THAT OH SO SEXY BUT SADISTIC GLARE THAT COULD KILL YOU*
Me: FUJI! D: *hits him*
Fuji: Ittai~ *does a cute face* ( OHGAD FUJI D: )
Me: Okay why did you make everyone do that?
Fuji: Hi~mi~tsu~ *SEXY GLARE AND LIKE HE WAS GOING NEAR MY FACE WHEN HE SAID EVERY SYLABBLE. THEN WHEN HE'S AT MY FACE HE DID A :3 FACE*

Then I woke up. I am highly surprised for I remember the whole dream. Maybe because its Fuji. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira

Number of posts : 182
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : ... I forgot :O
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:33 am

^ LOL That is a narfy dream XD

Lady can't relate with PoT~ XD (flaunts it) LADY CAN'T RELATE!

LADY CANNOT RELATE
Back to top Go down
http://ygo-yamira.deviantart.com
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:05 am

^ Ookay...

I had the sudden urge to write a fic. My dreams are making me do stuff D:
Back to top Go down
Nixme
Fukubuchou
Fukubuchou

Number of posts : 16
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : the world of insanity
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: lol   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:21 am