NiKiShiYa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


We need your support!
 
HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

 

 Pairing...

Go down 
+3
Kiku
Shiawase
lady
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lady
NKSY Cheer Leader
lady


Number of posts : 88
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : here and there :3
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name: Lady Yun
Class: Medic

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 4:26 am

Ahahaha.... I remember that day at lunch when Yamira made a list of pairings.. post the pairings here you would like to see or read at NiKiShiYa.
Back to top Go down
http://alterego-kita.livejournal.com/
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase


Number of posts : 742
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 4:31 am

Imma go by Acronyms XD

NK,SY 8D. LOL

GIRL SEME PWNS D:<

NixmeYagimaKiku
NixmeYagima
KikuYagima
YamiYamira
Sasuke-kunShiawase (8D)
LadyKiku (LOL I was bored)

..Akutagawa JirouxShiawase *runs away*
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
lady
NKSY Cheer Leader
lady


Number of posts : 88
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : here and there :3
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name: Lady Yun
Class: Medic

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 4:45 am

Shiawase wrote:
Imma go by Acronyms XD

NK,SY 8D. LOL

GIRL SEME PWNS D:<

NixmeYagimaKiku
NixmeYagima
KikuYagima
YamiYamira
Sasuke-kunShiawase (8D)
LadyKiku (LOL I was bored)

..Akutagawa JirouxShiawase *runs away*

DDDD: why me and rennychan? not that i don't want to BE with renny... NOT that I like it... Ehh... -3- i...should shut up right now
Back to top Go down
http://alterego-kita.livejournal.com/
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku


Number of posts : 727
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 6:35 pm

lady wrote:
Shiawase wrote:
Imma go by Acronyms XD

NK,SY 8D. LOL

GIRL SEME PWNS D:<

NixmeYagimaKiku
NixmeYagima
KikuYagima
YamiYamira
Sasuke-kunShiawase (8D)
LadyKiku (LOL I was bored)

..Akutagawa JirouxShiawase *runs away*

DDDD: why me and rennychan? not that i don't want to BE with renny... NOT that I like it... Ehh... -3- i...should shut up right now

Yes you should shut up now.

GAH! I'm the one who is paired with someone the most :0
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase


Number of posts : 742
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 10:51 pm

^ I'm bored D: put more bishies I can whore on so you get to be paired less 8D
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
lady
NKSY Cheer Leader
lady


Number of posts : 88
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : here and there :3
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name: Lady Yun
Class: Medic

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:33 am

Shiawase wrote:
^ I'm bored D: put more bishies I can whore on so you get to be paired less 8D

XD Lool..
Back to top Go down
http://alterego-kita.livejournal.com/
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase


Number of posts : 742
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:20 am

The forum just died. I hate this D:<
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku


Number of posts : 727
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:33 am

^ i hate it too! D: And I worked so hard on it. Well not really but still!
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku


Number of posts : 727
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 8:09 pm

Well because the amazing conversation I just had with buddy. I shall add on the list.

pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:05 PM): and I'm irritated at lady right now :0
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:09 PM): :0
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:11 PM): why?
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:12 PM): SHE WON'T SHARE HER CANDY AND JEAN D:<
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:15 PM): LOL
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:17 PM): ...
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:18 PM): she said
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:25 PM): "do you have an apointment w/ her?"
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:26 PM): HER JEAN?
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:28 PM): I MEAN COME ON~!
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:29 PM): LOL
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:35 PM): Jean-Yamira-jean
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:35 PM): ookay
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:40 PM): lets add that to the list
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:47 PM): or is it already there?
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:54 PM): DO I HAVE TO HAVE AN APOINTMENT WITH MY FRIEND?
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:01 PM): I fucking hate meebo
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:04 PM): whut was?
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:12 PM): I only wanted to bold MY
lauren (7/6/2007 7:03:17 PM): :0
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:18 PM): but it just had to bold all
lauren (7/6/2007 7:03:40 PM): well i'd be adding yamira/lady on the pairing list
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:49 PM): LOL
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:51 PM): kay
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:53 PM): *:0
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:58 PM): and Lady/Marianne/Jean
lauren (7/6/2007 7:04:00 PM): well first i should put why i actually put it
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:04:08 PM): they've been arguing over her since last week
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:04:13 PM): :0

Now do I still have to explain?

Anyway, thread moved under fanfiction.
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase


Number of posts : 742
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 8:30 pm

I swear we need a :lmao: emoticon. IF I DOn'T GET IT IMMA ABUSE MY ADMIN POWERS D:
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku


Number of posts : 727
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 3:19 pm

^ I don't have anything to make one!
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira


Number of posts : 182
Age : 30
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : ... I forgot :O
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:17 am

Kiku wrote:
Well because the amazing conversation I just had with buddy. I shall add on the list.

pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:05 PM): and I'm irritated at lady right now :0
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:09 PM): :0
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:11 PM): why?
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:12 PM): SHE WON'T SHARE HER CANDY AND JEAN D:<
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:15 PM): LOL
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:17 PM): ...
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:18 PM): she said
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:25 PM): "do you have an apointment w/ her?"
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:26 PM): HER JEAN?
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:28 PM): I MEAN COME ON~!
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:29 PM): LOL
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:35 PM): Jean-Yamira-jean
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:35 PM): ookay
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:40 PM): lets add that to the list
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:47 PM): or is it already there?
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:54 PM): DO I HAVE TO HAVE AN APOINTMENT WITH MY FRIEND?
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:01 PM): I fucking hate meebo
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:04 PM): whut was?
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:12 PM): I only wanted to bold MY
lauren (7/6/2007 7:03:17 PM): :0
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:18 PM): but it just had to bold all
lauren (7/6/2007 7:03:40 PM): well i'd be adding yamira/lady on the pairing list
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:49 PM): LOL
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:51 PM): kay
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:53 PM): *:0
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:58 PM): and Lady/Marianne/Jean
lauren (7/6/2007 7:04:00 PM): well first i should put why i actually put it
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:04:08 PM): they've been arguing over her since last week
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:04:13 PM): :0

Now do I still have to explain?

Anyway, thread moved under fanfiction.

ROFL Kiku. Lady/Nixme/Yamira? What the hell? And who, pray tell, do you intend to be the SEME of that threesome of d00m?

Lady will be very displeased when she sees Lady/Yamira... or not. O.o LOL I want to see Kiku/Shiawase NYAHAHHAHAHa lol I should zip it. D:

Don't eat me XD
Back to top Go down
http://ygo-yamira.deviantart.com
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku


Number of posts : 727
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 2:06 pm

^ I don't eat people. I call them trash like Ulqiorra. Gah that guy needs to get a new name... Its hard to spell.
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase


Number of posts : 742
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:09 am

Yamira wrote:
Kiku wrote:
Well because the amazing conversation I just had with buddy. I shall add on the list.

pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:05 PM): and I'm irritated at lady right now :0
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:09 PM): :0
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:11 PM): why?
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:12 PM): SHE WON'T SHARE HER CANDY AND JEAN D:<
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:15 PM): LOL
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:17 PM): ...
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:18 PM): she said
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:25 PM): "do you have an apointment w/ her?"
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:26 PM): HER JEAN?
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:28 PM): I MEAN COME ON~!
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:29 PM): LOL
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:35 PM): Jean-Yamira-jean
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:35 PM): ookay
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:40 PM): lets add that to the list
lauren (7/6/2007 7:02:47 PM): or is it already there?
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:02:54 PM): DO I HAVE TO HAVE AN APOINTMENT WITH MY FRIEND?
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:01 PM): I fucking hate meebo
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:04 PM): whut was?
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:12 PM): I only wanted to bold MY
lauren (7/6/2007 7:03:17 PM): :0
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:18 PM): but it just had to bold all
lauren (7/6/2007 7:03:40 PM): well i'd be adding yamira/lady on the pairing list
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:49 PM): LOL
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:51 PM): kay
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:53 PM): *:0
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:03:58 PM): and Lady/Marianne/Jean
lauren (7/6/2007 7:04:00 PM): well first i should put why i actually put it
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:04:08 PM): they've been arguing over her since last week
pat-chan (7/6/2007 7:04:13 PM): :0

Now do I still have to explain?

Anyway, thread moved under fanfiction.

ROFL Kiku. Lady/Nixme/Yamira? What the hell? And who, pray tell, do you intend to be the SEME of that threesome of d00m?

Lady will be very displeased when she sees Lady/Yamira... or not. O.o LOL I want to see Kiku/Shiawase NYAHAHHAHAHa lol I should zip it. D:

Don't eat me XD

J00 GETS BANNED FOR WRITING SHIAWASE/KIKU. /BANPLZ

yes I'm seme

@Lauren:
you missed the U in Ulquiorra :3
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku


Number of posts : 727
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:27 pm

^ Dang! The spelling keeps getting out of my head! I should just call him Ukelele like capslock bleach.
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase


Number of posts : 742
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:42 am

^ boo. Now I wanna call grim o evil Guitar okay that's so pirated
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Nixme
Fukubuchou
Fukubuchou



Number of posts : 16
Age : 30
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : the world of insanity
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:41 am

ohhnuuu~!!! :shock: lady/nixme/yamira?!?!?!?! don't wanna be the seme
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku


Number of posts : 727
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:06 pm

^ I laugh at the idea.
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase


Number of posts : 742
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:12 am

@Nixme

You're too uke :B

AND WE NEED NEW EMOTES D:
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku


Number of posts : 727
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:24 am

^ I'm thinking about the emotes okay!
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira


Number of posts : 182
Age : 30
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : ... I forgot :O
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:08 am

@ Nixme

Wow. So you're considering the pairing? You just said you refuse to be the seme... but you didn't refuse the pairing. O_o
Back to top Go down
http://ygo-yamira.deviantart.com
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku


Number of posts : 727
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:13 am

^ You like that don't you?
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase


Number of posts : 742
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 4:16 am

I get cookies for Pointing this out.
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira


Number of posts : 182
Age : 30
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : ... I forgot :O
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 3:57 am

@ Kiku

NooOOOoooo... how could you possibly equate that I like it? Noo... although I do like the attention 8D

@ Shiawase

( :: ) ( :: ) ( :: ) ( :: )

There you go. Cookies. Cyber cookies. Unless of course you wanted real ones? Hell no! XDD
Back to top Go down
http://ygo-yamira.deviantart.com
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase


Number of posts : 742
Age : 29
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:37 pm

^ Yaay

LAUREN WE NEED THE COOKIE EMOTE! D:<
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Sponsored content





Pairing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing...   Pairing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Pairing...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NiKiShiYa Forum :: Fanfiction :: NKSY Fanfiction-
Jump to: