Here is a list of things you can request!
- So you can have more to talk about! Or it will be easier for you to look for a certain thread. Or just to make things look neat and organized!
- Being part of a group seems really nice huh?
- Request a new rank or request a new and better name for the rank itself!
• New rule
- A new rule to make things easier for us.
• Edit rule
- Edit an old rule.
• Change of theme
- A new and better theme for the forum.
- Something that is dedicaded just for that day!
- Don't like the smilies? We have something in common.
Here is a simple guide for all the request list above.Category
- the description says it all. The contents of your request needs a good name for the category, a description for it, and the reason why you requested such a thing. Here is an example:
Subject: An Anime category?Group
Hey this forum needs an anime category! The "Random Stuff" Category is hard to navigate because there are lots of posts already! So I request that the category should be put under the "Entertainment" section. The name should be "Anime" so anime fans would go there immidiately!
And the description should be eye-catching too! Something like: "Due to lots of threads concerning anime, the admin just HAD to make a new category!"
C'mon I don't need a reason! Who's with me? Vote please!
- A group can be nice so moderators don't have to moderate every single category around here.
For example, an anime category has been requested and approved. Since the moderators are busy, they can't moderate the anime forum. So an anime fan requested to have a new group for the anime forum. And the group will moderate the anime forum. So the moderators does not have to bother with that forum. Heres a request example:
Subject: Anime group for the anime category!
The anime category is getting really big! And there are lots of posts that need to be move. But the moderators are really busy. I request an anime group to moderate the anime forum. So there are less work for the moderators. Besides, we were the ones who requested the category! We should take responsibilty of it!
Although, groups isn't requested just for that. A group can be requested so that people get to share certain interests and may become friends because of it.
Before I go to the next request, the group moderator will be discussed in the thread itself. Unless the poster already said who will be the moderator, and the other people agree on it.Rank
- Well this is easy. Just tell me the name of the rank and the number of posts needed to get to the rank. By the way, I still need new names for the ranks now. Oh you can see the rankings here
- A new rule. Nice. Anyway, before you request a rule, be very
sure that the rule is not on the rule list
After that, ask yourself these things:
+ Will this new rule make the forum a lot better for everybody?
+ Will it change a lot? If it does, is it a good change?
Thats all. I might update on that. Anyway, after asking yourself that, and the answers are postive, then go ahead and request it.Edit Rule
- If you have a better explanation on the rules I made, please do tell me. Just make sure you give me the rule you are editing.Change of Theme
- Change the look of the forum. Font, color, icons ( the navigation bar that you always use. The one with the words Index, FAQ, Search and whatever ) you know what I mean?
Anyway, there are a lot of other themes for me to pick. But I like this one. I can edit it by changing theme, or changing some bits of it, or changing the whole thing manually.
Unfortunately, I am not an expert in HTML and whatnot. Or atleast, I am too lazy. I will not show you the themes, because that will take too much of my time. But I can atleast change bits of it. If its better.
It is hard to explain, very hard. I'm not sure if you understand me at all. But I will try my best to give examples in the future. As of now, I don't have photoshop or anything fancy that can make a good picture. I don't even know how to draw, and if I did, I don't have a scanner.
If you are still confused, feel very free to ask me questions. Day
- I absolutely love this idea. Its like a birthday or whatever. Anyway, heres a mighty good explanation.
Its like a birthday, only the thing that will be celebrate is different. It can be only celebrated once a year, like a birthday or holiday.
But it can also be celebrated every month, like a monthsary.
Not only that, but it can also be celebrated every week. Example of this is 'Roleplay Monday' a day celebrated every monday, you basically start a thread and roleplay as one of your favorite characters.
But what happens when all days of the week is used? Then lets go to the week method. There are four weeks in a month right? Then the example now is: Every Monday of the first week of a month is Roleplay Monday.
Now if you request a day, make sure it will be fun! Smiley
- Surely some of you would like to change the smilies. Or atleast add a new one. If you do make a smiley for the forum, make very sure that it is original. 'Kay? Oh all you have to do is make one, and give me the URL where you put it. Well if its approved.Things that apply to all requests
: ( Even if its a request that isn't in the guide )
• ALL requests must have Polls in it. So that the number of people that agrees can be monitored easily.
Now, if you can add to this guide, tell me!