NiKiShiYa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your support!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira

Number of posts : 182
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : ... I forgot :O
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Empty
PostSubject: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:57 am

Full Name: Yamira Allerue
Nickname/s: Yamira, Mira (*twitch*), Old Lady (*twitchtwitch*)
Date of Birth: December 14 (as in her day of 'creation')
Race: Human
Clan: Beholders (Psychics and Summoners)
Powers:

>SOLAR BARRICADE
>> Light radiates from the tips of fingers; functions as a shield against attacks against melee and ranged attacks
>>> Defensive

>SPINSHOT BULLET
>> Telekinetic beams shoot out from the tips of her fingers to inflict MASSIVE DAMAGE onto her opponents. It reflects though, so it's not good against armored-people.
>>> Ranged

>PURPLE BEAM
>> Noisy and mind-wrecking beam.
>>> Ranged, Defensive

>SONIC IMPULSE
>> Sound waves emit from palms; used in offense
>>> Melee

>>MIND WAVE
>> Comes from the forehead; sends telekinetic waves to confuse enemies (random illusions; she hasn't learned how to control it much yet, and will be a disadvantage at one point)
>>> Ranged, Weak Melee

>LEVITATION
>> Both hands can perform this ability; makes objects float, which are thrown at enemies. Or can be used to make Shiawase behave... (:shifty eyes:)
>>> Ranged

>PUPPET STRINGS
>> Almost invisible 'strings' shoot out from the tips of fingers towards mind; functions as 'mind control' technique. (ranged and melee)
>>> Ranged

>DEATH WAIL
>> Deadly sound from mouth; instant KO (note that they're just knocked out, not dead. Pretty ironic for its name, neh?) to anyone who hears it. Only the 'wailer' can determine who wakes up and who doesn't.
>>> Ranged

>KILLING YOU SOFTLY
>> Energy is collected from the chest area and released from the hands; takes 1/4 of the caster's vigor to cast a very effective spell. Accuracy, power and effectiveness decrease for each spell casted. (For example, the caster releases the first round; 1/4 of their life is taken. Another round is released, meaning 1/2 of their life remains. The second shot was less powerful than the first one because there was less energy than before.)
>>> Melee, Ranged

>DRAIN
>> Drains powers from enemies but slowly makes the caster lose self-awareness. You know, she might get overwhelmed by all the power she receives and just go ballistic... as in GO CRAZY and DESTROY STUFF... and maybe even herself. (GASP... plot bunny!)
>>> Ranged

>FRENZY (level two - MORE CONTROL [but not necessarily ENOUGH])
>> Continuous beams are shot from her hands; is a technique that randomizes attacks. What could have been a fire attack now will be a water attack, then a wind attack and other combination spells. This is highly risky. The fact that the caster does not know what spell will be released could be their and their teammate's undoing.
>>> Melee / Ranged (whatever spells were casted)

>COPY PHASE
>> Makes the caster 'lend' some of their abilities/skills to an ally. The person the caster lends the power to will slowly develop that power depending on how much the original lends the powers to the person.
EXAMPLE:
Yamira often lends MIND READING to Shiawase, thus explains the reason why Shiawase is half-psychic.
>>> Passive

Skills / Abilities:

> TELEKINESIS
>> Allows the person to use psychosis-based attacks / maneuvers / abilities
-Mind reading
-- Allows the person to look into the minds of their enemies to attain information
-Insight
-- The person gets a glimpse of what is to be and what will be (aka THE FUTURE)
-Meditation
-- Replenishes spirit energy - the source of power used in casting spells and attacks
-Invocation
-- Calls upon spirits and souls for guidance and aide.
>>> Passive

> ENHANCE
>> Enhances armor and artillery depending on what element orb / ability orb is used.
>>> Passive

> DECEPTION
>> deludes opponents with illusions.
>>> Defensive, Passive

Personality:
> Blank, slightly grumpy in the morning and afternoon. More sociable at night, because she finds the atmosphere tranquil and peaceful... unless she's around Shiawase. :o
> Sleeps with her eyes open. The only way to distinguish her being awake and being asleep is that her eyes are duller when she's sleeping. Wake her up and you just etched your name on a tombstone. Apparently, she's not a morning person. She'll calm down when she gets some food into her system.
> Has a fascination with leaves, and any quiet living thing.
> She doesn't show it, but she's actually a child at heart. She keeps plush toys / dolls under her bed. No one dares go under there, though. It's filled with monsters. (I suppose there'll be a filler about this particular discovery?)
> Finds noisy living things (or people, more likely Shiawase XD) annoying. Who doesn't though?
> Can be extremely harsh. Criticism Yamira-style isn't something one should look forward to.
> She HATES children, but children seem to be attracted to her.
> Claims that she lost her memory, and can only remember recent stuff... or so she says.
> Is a decent cook, but sucks at baking. She tried baking herself some muffins but doing so resulted the whole kitchen to explode. Pretty ironic though, because she LOVES pastries. Gotta love 'em pastries.
> Doesn't like talking about the past because she doesn't WANT to. I dunno, she's just b!tchy like that D:
> Carries a medium-sized, bottomless carrying bag with her at ALL times. It's a black hole. OwO;;
> Her main function is a dictionary D: Lady made me write it >w<;;
> Second function is a time keeper
> Third function: Shiawase's disciplinarian (LOL)
> Fourth function: 'teacher'. Like she explains certain things some of the members don't understand. The background will change into classroom mode and Yamira will point at the blackboard or something. At the end of every explanation, Kiku will say to whoever made her talk: "I BLAME YOU" or whatever... and again, Lady made me write this down D:
> Fifth and last function: Maid. She cleans up after everybody... and cleaning up after Shiawase isn't exactly what others depict as "HEAVEN"
> Enjoys listening to falling water (like in a pond or something, I dunno)
> Hates lollipops. Bad experience. >w<;; (A lollipop got stuck to her uber long hair and her elders had to cut it. Poor her...)
> Allergic to rat blood :-P
> Collects different element orbs
> Shiawase calls her old lady due to her white bangs
> Likes plush toys... and Lady carries them around all the time. So she tends to stare... thus explains why Lady thinks: "Yamira keeps giving me bad looks" or something :-P
> Doesn't like being ignored. :/
> Weak. Isn't blessed with the power of strength :-P
> Still cares about her childhood friend. She wants to forget about everything that happened.

Strengths:
>Weak-minded people (their brains are so EASY to penetrate XD)
>Strategic battles
>Mind games
>Anything that involves brain power. LOL

Weaknesses:
>Fist battles; physical fights (She is tehh weak)
>Swords and cut weapons (Swords and daggers are Metal in element... and since Metal reflects her psychic beams, she's practically powerless.)
>Baking :O
>Stare contests (She falls asleep after a little while... and since she falls asleep with eyes opened, it's considered cheating... WHY?)
>Muffins (blackmail Shiawase-style)

- PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS -
Hair:
- Back: Black
- Front: White (bangs XD)

Eyes:
Silverish-yellow or just pale yellow.

Accessories:
The Beholders Pendant she inherited (around her neck)
A ring on each of her hands (just for style :-P)
A medium-sized, bottomless carrying bag

=HISTORY=

> Yamira's birth parents are currently, though not to her knowledge, the head leaders of the Beholders clan.
> The psychic was at the age of seven when she studied at the Beholders Academy for Psychics and Specter Summoners or B.A.P.S. for short. There she met Yuna Hongo, who is currently an elite spy for the Akutagawa clan.
> There was a moment in her life when she totally hated herself. She and Yuna were somewhere behind the B.A.P.S. castle, when an unknown group of black-clad men assaulted them. At that time, Yamira was still self-centered, so she took off and ran for it. She left Yuna to the 'unknown' organization, which made the now spy very mad at Yamira.

...that's all for now

=-=

That's all for season one... I might add some stuff to her personality in the future. It's just season one, after all Razz

Last edited by on Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ygo-yamira.deviantart.com
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku

Number of posts : 727
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 2:03 pm

^ Well someone was busy.
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira

Number of posts : 182
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : ... I forgot :O
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:51 am

^ I told you. I'm totally serious about all this XDD You can't do all the work, you know. Even you need help. Heart
Back to top Go down
http://ygo-yamira.deviantart.com
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:30 pm

^ Now who said I didn't need help? Now look at me, one day I'm bored and cranky, the next day I'm high on PoT crack and I'm too lazy to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase

Number of posts : 742
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:58 am

WHERE'S MINE?! D:
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:19 pm

^ It disappeared in the magical world of PoT bishies.
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:36 am

^ nah~ Jean said she posted mine. OMFG 119 POSTS?! D:
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 1:58 pm

^ 119 posts? Where?!
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:10 am

I ate them! XD
Back to top Go down
Nixme
Fukubuchou
Fukubuchou

Number of posts : 16
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : the world of insanity
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:01 am

Quote :
>COPY PHASE
>> Makes the caster 'lend' some of their abilities/skills to an ally. The person the caster lends the power to will slowly develop that power depending on how much the original lends the powers to the person.
EXAMPLE:
Yamira often lends MIND READING to Shiawase, thus explains the reason why Shiawase is half-psychic.
>>> Passive

haha COPY/ PASTE~!
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:35 am

^ yes we both have Magicks 8D!
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 1:45 pm

^ I need to read the whole thing sometime :0
Back to top Go down
Sasori_Shin-kun
Fangirl/Fanboy
Fangirl/Fanboy
Sasori_Shin-kun

Number of posts : 96
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : here... lost in my requiem.. naniningil ng Cosplay fund habang nagrerecord ng data...
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Name: Shi-kun
Class: Primata

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:55 am

Quote :
Weaknesses:
>Fist battles; physical fights (She is tehh weak)
>Swords and cut weapons (Swords and daggers are Metal in element... and since Metal reflects her psychic beams, she's practically powerless.)
>Baking :O
>Stare contests (She falls asleep after a little while... and since she falls asleep with eyes opened, it's considered cheating... WHY?)
>Muffins (blackmail Shiawase-style)

Haha! I ("I" here meaning my chara...) can totally PWN TheJean (that meaning Yamira...) XD W

..haha... Swords and cut weapons XD

Shin will PWN Yamira... XD

j/k...

Don't worry, in a staring contest, Shin'll prolly fall asleep before Yamira gets the chance to...
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:42 pm

^
wwwwwwwww. Help me black mail her wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Sasori_Shin-kun
Fangirl/Fanboy
Fangirl/Fanboy
Sasori_Shin-kun

WHERE ARE J00 NOW : here... lost in my requiem.. naniningil ng Cosplay fund habang nagrerecord ng data...

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:56 am

@ Shiawase-buchou, you do mean me right...? Confused

...if you do then yay~ let's go bother Yamira..!

oh wait... won't Shin be all polite and stuff...? Hn... ohshitz... I have the feeling I'm gonna be like Kabaji or something with Shiawase....
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:03 pm

^ That reminded me the time when me and Shiawase was like having a crack moment.

Pat: NAA KABAJI?!
Me: USE!
Pat: WTFLOL
Me: HAHHA WTF. I MEAN USU!

/lol
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:50 pm

@Shin:
Yeswwww

@kiku
WWWWUSUWWWWUSUWWWWWW uhsow! LOOOLOLOLUSUWWWW
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:52 pm

^ That time was so epic. I wish we recorded more of our convos Oh noes!
Back to top Go down
Sasori_Shin-kun
Fangirl/Fanboy
Fangirl/Fanboy
Sasori_Shin-kun

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:13 am

@ Shiawase-buchou... I don't mind being your slave... Worship hell, I don't mind being maid number 2... but can I at least have more inches so I can serve with dignity...?!
Come on..! I'll carry yer stuff around if you ask me to.... heck I'll carry you if you want;;;;

...you can even make me say "Usu" if you're feeling Atobe;;;

(gah;;; teh thingies I do for height;;;;)

@ Kiku-buchou... teh world need more LULZ... I wish you guys did record yer convos...
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:38 pm

^ Actually we happend to record some. But them's in teh admin lock. Which only admins can see. Bucktooth ( And no, you can't be admin. That goes to anyone of you Big Grin )
Back to top Go down
Sasori_Shin-kun
Fangirl/Fanboy
Fangirl/Fanboy
Sasori_Shin-kun

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:50 am

@ Kiku-buchou... I never said I wanted to be admin... besides, you guys do a great job by yourselves, I don;t see why we need moreadmin-peoples...

@ Shiawase-buchou... please...? May I have more height...? Bow down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]   Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yamira Allerue's Profile [Season 1]
Page 1 of 1