NiKiShiYa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your support!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku

Number of posts : 727
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins Empty
PostSubject: Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins   Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:39 pm

Read Scroll We have a lot of new emotes. Happy now? That list made my back hurt like hell. And I don't hear a 'thank you' from any of you! All I hear is 'yay!' Screw that... Well we have a total of 132 emotes right now. Use it wisely.

Well it seems that Hyotei Buchou made someone an admin. Well she only made a special rank, so no admin powers for her.

Don't expect me to give you admin powers. One admin is enough actually. But since we live in different timezones, she'll be the admin in her timezone, another admin is just silly. I have a hell lot of reasons why I don't want another admin.

Anyway, since she was asking, why did I make Hyotei Buchou admin? I already told you some reasons, I'll tell you all the reasons I remember.

1. She is the most active person in the forum besides me. I didn't have to tell her: GO POST ON THE FORUM D:<
  2. I get to talk to her a lot
  3. She has lots of experience in forums. Or to put it simple, she's a forum whore like me.
  4. She helped me a lot in the editing.
  5. She makes me feel happy even if I don't tell her I'm a tiny bit lonely. And you know me when I'm happy.
  6. She didn't BEGGED to be admin. Infact, I ASKED her to be admin. I don't like people who beg. They lose my respect a lot.
  7. I trust her, even if she's all fangirling a lot.
  8. She's the most active in her timezone. I explained that already.

Any objections to MY decision? Was those reasons enough?

Okay for those of you who wants to be mod/admin. Don't make me laugh. I have rights to decline your wants, our forum is so small. Infact, I am more than enough to support this forum, I can moderate all forums just fine. In the future, if the forum gets big, then we'll talk.

So ALL requests to be mod/admin will not be accepted. For the mods, START doing your job, you're barely even used your moderator powers. Infact, only me and Hyotei Buchou uses those privilages. Both of us are enough to moderate the whole forum. I'm not deranking you 'cause I'm going to give you another chance.

No changes after a week, I will strip you of authority and you will just be a normal member of this forum. I won't give you any other chances unless you actually prove that you're worthy of such authority. Look its not that I don't trust you, don't take it the wrong way.

If you think a topic is spam or old, basket/delete/lock it. Don't know how? Then why the hell are you a mod?! If you seriously don't know how, I will derank you immidiately.

I am making this a big deal now. Why? I have reasons, I don't expect to tell you because I may sound awfully mean. See? I actually CARE about it. Usually, I don't mind being cold to anyone at all.

If I say I NEED more Moderators/Admins, then that's the only time you can ASK not BEG for it. Just tell me how you can actually change the forum in a good way.

Let me make this very clear. This is SEIGAKU BUCHOU. Not HYOTEI BUCHOU. If Hyotei Buchou wants you to be mod/admin. Then FINE. I trust her and her decisions. But if you did something wrong, say bye bye to your authority.

I might not give you another chance, no matter who you are. Not even if you're my mother.

I'm saying this so that it would be fair for the others, even complete strangers. To put it simple, people who I trusted for a while now, needs to gain that trust yet again. Just for the forum. That's it okay?

Anyway, that's all for now. Sheesh I didn't want to say this. Here this might cheer you up:

Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins Moarcats
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase

Number of posts : 742
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

PostSubject: Re: Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins   Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:36 am

Oh yeah :0 grant marianne mod powers because I am powerless :0.
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins   Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 1:10 pm

'kay.
Back to top Go down
frozen in chaos
frozen in chaos

Number of posts : 10
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : stuck in seton!
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins   Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 3:13 am

i think your the only 2 who are actually talking in this forum...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freindster.com/ownige
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins   Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:49 pm

^ Not really.
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Number of posts : 742
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

PostSubject: Re: Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins   Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 6:20 am

@frozen:

I feel offended by that :0 but then again that would mean we're forum whores so it's okay Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins   Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seigaku no buchou reporting. About Moderators/Admins
Page 1 of 1