NiKiShiYa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your support!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tennis Cantabile

Go down 
+3
confused_baka
Kiku
Shiawase
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase

Number of posts : 742
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:58 am

"D:< D:< D: D: D: But dood!! :< but someone already made it a piece for cello ;_;" Mikage said as she sat down and kept her bow away.

Good thing I only practiced half of the composition, and I didn't even bother to analyze it~

*~

"See? There IS something wrong with you." Atobe smirked.

Then he heard his teacher rant about what should his students do; so he picked a random seat in the second row and sat there.
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Sasori_Shin-kun
Fangirl/Fanboy
Fangirl/Fanboy
Sasori_Shin-kun

Number of posts : 96
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : here... lost in my requiem.. naniningil ng Cosplay fund habang nagrerecord ng data...
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Name: Shi-kun
Class: Primata

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:00 am

Shishido removed his cap sheepishly, muttered a quick "yes sensei" and took a seat, far, far, FAR away from Atobe as possible. He gave the diva a final glance before ignoring him completely.
Back to top Go down
Kuro-chan
Kuro-chan

Number of posts : 15
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : I AM HEER.
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:09 am

Sasori was sitting by the teacher's table, staring out the window. His eyebrows were still furrowed upon realizing that ALMOST ALL his students were making him WAIT LIKE HELL.

"Wh-where the hell are your other classmates?!" asked the ever-impatient art teacher to Atobe and Shishido.

--

Couldn't think of any other scene. So uh.. gomen.
Back to top Go down
http://supersonicgirl23.multiply.com
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:16 am

KRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The bell rang for the start of Art class and for the End of Music class.

Suddenly, students RUSHED INTO the art room to find a very unhappy Sasori.

*~

"WELL, WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT. IT'S ALREADY TIME~" Mikage said as she grabbed her bow-box and quickly went to the door.
Back to top Go down
Kuro-chan
Kuro-chan

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:24 am

As soon as the students entered the class, they were greeted by a loud and angry voice from their art teacher.

"How dare you little brats make me wait! Didn't I tell you that I absolutely hate waiting?! Now, go to your proper seats and let us now start discussion."

--

sorry that took so long. i had a little problem but uh, yeah.
Back to top Go down
confused_baka
Fangirl/Fanboy
Fangirl/Fanboy
confused_baka

Number of posts : 67
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : somewhere over the bakod
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Character sheet
Name: confused_baka
Class: human

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:43 am

Just when Sasori thought everyone of his students are in his class, a brunette suddenly slams open the door.

"Sorry sensei if I was late. My dog's grandma stole my shoes and I simply must have them if I am to attend school. So I chased her but I just can't catch up..and...and then suddenly flying saucers came but it was actually just ordinary plates being thrown at a guy by a girl which I'm guessing is his girlfriend and..."
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:27 am

"Can you please stop stalling and let's get the class started?" Atobe said, irritation dripping from his voice

ADJECTIVE ADVERB FAIL.
Back to top Go down
Kuro-chan
Kuro-chan

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:01 am

Sasori gritted his teeth at the sight of the late girl. He then gave her a heavy glare and said "Stop it with your lame excuse and go to your proper seat!"

---

I'm so sleepy.
Back to top Go down
confused_baka
Fangirl/Fanboy
Fangirl/Fanboy
confused_baka

Number of posts : 67
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : somewhere over the bakod
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Character sheet
Name: confused_baka
Class: human

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:04 pm

"H-hai..."
Back to top Go down
Le chevalier blanc
Ichinen
Ichinen
Le chevalier blanc

Number of posts : 28
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : IN YOUR MOM.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Name: Hotaru/Hiiran Serizawa
Class: Oracle Twins

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 am

Blasted security guards not letting someone like me in. How could they not know me? Daughter of the Serizawa clan?! Hmph. Someone better teach them something about the world of politics and the huge part my father takes in it. This institution better be something worthwhile.

"Little Brother, open the door."

Hotaru seems annoyed that the puppies pooped in our way. Hmm...That must be it. She didn't need to kick them, I mean, SHEESH. We were only late because Hotaru couldn't pick which socks to wear even though they're all pretty much the same thing. Music academy. THEY'RE ALL THE SAAAAAAME. WHY? WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO, SISTER?!

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:34 am

Upon hearing the sound of the creaky door, Atobe looks towards the direction of the sound, with the corner of his eye.

He sighed.

A~n? Another bunch of late comers...don't they know how important time is?
Back to top Go down
Sasori_Shin-kun
Fangirl/Fanboy
Fangirl/Fanboy
Sasori_Shin-kun

Number of posts : 96
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : here... lost in my requiem.. naniningil ng Cosplay fund habang nagrerecord ng data...
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Name: Shi-kun
Class: Primata

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:03 am

CHIAKI IS GAY AND HAS NO CLASSES RIGHT NOW. WHO DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO PUT IN HERE? ANY SUGGESTIONS? OH AND WE'RE ALIVE.. THIS FORUM LIVES!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Le chevalier blanc
Ichinen
Ichinen
Le chevalier blanc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:15 am

I CALL CLASS SLEEPOVER. XD
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:27 am

I'm sticking with the YM plan Hotaru XDD&hearts;

@Shin
...-edit- OH YEAH

Last edited by Shiawase on Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Le chevalier blanc
Ichinen
Ichinen
Le chevalier blanc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:33 am

Who the hell is that gray-haired man over there giving me bad looks? Does he have any idea how important the time I take changing is? I stepped into the classroom, the stilettos clacking against the marble floor as my eyes sweeped past this arrogant man that I had first seen. Mediocre players it seems, I'm not impressed.

Who the hell was that attractive man over there looking at my sister? Does he have any idea how sexy he looks with his eyes fierce like that? I followed my sister's steps like a shadow. I couldn't take my eyes off this guy. Hotaru was already being the intimidating person she is. Everyone seems like a nice person. I think I'll enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:12 am

-insert an angry rant here from Sasori. Because he HATES waiting.-

"Next time I see a late comer I'm calling the disciplinary committee, Sensei. You need not waste our time by lecturing us on how to arrive earlier than you." Atobe said nonchalantly and looking at the two late comers.
Back to top Go down
Le chevalier blanc
Ichinen
Ichinen
Le chevalier blanc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:37 am

My eyes became slits as they rolled over and rested on the gray-haired man, Atobe Keigo. It was what my brother called looking into two peepholes through Hell. Hopefully this had the same effect on this annoying man. I poked a perfectly manicured fingernail at his chest.

"Atobe Keigo. You are the most self-centered, manwhorish, two-faced loser I know. You kiss up to a teacher and sass him all in one sentence. What kind of person does that?"

I crossed my arms across my chest, still fuming silently. No one degrades me, Hotaru Serizawa like that. I.Will.Simply.Not.Allow.That.

WHY? WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO MEAN TO THE SEXY MAN? I panicked for a brief moment and put my arm on her shoulder. Restraining her was my job and I wasn't about to stop just yet. I gently pushed her behind be to where she couldn't reach him and bowed.

"I-Im sorry!"

I exclaimed as my head was tipped over and I dragged my sister to the back of the classroom and we got into a hushed arguement once again.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?"

"WHAT?!"

"BE SO MEAN TO HIM!"

"I WAS NOT BEING MEAN! I WAS BEING COMPLETELY HONEST!"

"HONEST?! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM!"

"NEITHER DO YOU. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I DO!"

Okay, hused was an understatement.
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:47 am

Atobe was about to reply to this girl's statement but the guy behind the eccentric girl suddenly apologized. Before Atobe could even say anything they were already on the rear corner of the classroom.

Ore-sama will not allow anyone to talk to him like that Atobe thought angrily.

Somehow, this girl really looked familiar to him as if he saw her before.
Back to top Go down
Le chevalier blanc
Ichinen
Ichinen
Le chevalier blanc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:40 am

I'm tired of arguing. I just walked over into the seat I recognized as empty and planted my butt on it.

I sighed as my sister walked over to the seat beside Atobe's and sat down on it. I just glanced over my shoulder at him once more. My eyes brushing on his figure. I wish I has X-ray vision then I would just stare forever. The uniform was so loose-fitting it was unfair.

PLEASE TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT.
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:06 am

The nerve of this girl to sit beside Ore-sama. What the hell is she trying to do?!

...This girl, she's the daughter of the prestigious Serizawa Foundation.

Ah, I finally remembered who she was. This girl is Serizawa Hotaru. Daughter of the Serizawa Foundation's Chairman, Serizawa Hideki. Hm, she doesn't seem that but except she's masungit.
[I can't find another term for it, sorry D:]

"A~n? It seems that you have took a liking to me, Serizawa Hotaru." Atobe said with a smirk while slightly turning his head to Hotaru's direction.

Upon glancing towards Hotaru's direction, another pink haired boy caught his attention. He can't seem to remember who he was, but something tells him that he's related to Hotaru.

Last edited by Shiawase on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : capitalization orz)
Back to top Go down
Le chevalier blanc
Ichinen
Ichinen
Le chevalier blanc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:28 am

Took a liking? Hahaha. Haha. Ha. t seems he remembers me now, though. Atobe Keigo. I've met him several times as we were children at our parent's parties and whatnot. She returned his arrogant smirk with her own. Her father was not going to like this, arguing with the heir of the Atobe clan. After all, their families were bussiness partners. Let him dream on.

"Took a liking to you? What ever makes you think that, Fredrick?

There she is, getting all comfortable with Keigo-kun! And then calling him Fredrick? What is wrong with the world now? Oh wait. HE'S LOOKING AT ME. HE'S LOOKING AT ME. THIS IRREVOCABLY SEXY MAN IS LOOKING AT ME? IS MY HAIR ALRIGHT?!

Okay...relax. No one can hear you, Hiiran. Just Chill.Ax.
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:33 am

Atobe smirked, and sat against the back of his chair.

"Certainly you see the other vacant seats beside me do you not? Why did you choose the one beside Ore-sama, it's because you have took a liking to me" He then ran his fingers through his hair (hairflip orz)

"Who is this Fredrick of which you speak? Certainly it isn't ore-sama, you must be talking to someone else." Atobe said, Raising an eyebrow.

Last edited by Shiawase on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Le chevalier blanc
Ichinen
Ichinen
Le chevalier blanc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:37 am

I sighed. He clrealy didn't remember that time I called him Fredrick and he called me something equally gay in return. I raised my arm and patted him on the shoulder. Letting my nails brush against his sleeve so as to send chills down his spine.

"Perhaps I wanted to disturb you? To make your life a living hell. And don't play dumb. You know who Fredrick is."
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:46 am

Atobe swatted her hand away.

"No. I don't know who this Fredrick is." Atobe said with a blank stare.

"Perhaps, it's that guy beside you."
Back to top Go down
Le chevalier blanc
Ichinen
Ichinen
Le chevalier blanc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:49 am

I looked over my shoulder, not even reacting to my hand be swatted away.

"Beside me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tennis Cantabile
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next