NiKiShiYa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your support!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tennis Cantabile

Go down 
+3
confused_baka
Kiku
Shiawase
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase

Number of posts : 742
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:56 am

Nodame tried to ENTER his house but she failed and she got locked out. She just sadly looked at Mikage and went back to her 'house'.
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Sasori_Shin-kun
Fangirl/Fanboy
Fangirl/Fanboy
Sasori_Shin-kun

Number of posts : 96
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : here... lost in my requiem.. naniningil ng Cosplay fund habang nagrerecord ng data...
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Name: Shi-kun
Class: Primata

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:56 am

(DAY TWO NAO PLZ GUYS)
Back to top Go down
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira

Number of posts : 182
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : ... I forgot :O
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:29 am

BECAUSE PATCHAN SAID I SHOULD AR-PEE. I SUCK AT ANYTHING SHORT, SO DON'T BE SURPRISED TO -- oh sh*t, that would make it a narrative. D: Dammet. I can't do eet. Anyways... I'll try to make it as short as possible. Paranoid Don't go WTFGTFO-THE-FORUM on me.

-- my characters (main):
Yami Mutou / Former Pharaoh Atemu -- MIEN.
Seto Kaiba
Yuusei Fudou
Jack Atlus -- OHEMGEE SIYA UNG... SPONSOR NG PERSONA 3 XD

------ the NEXT DAY

Chiaki woke up the usual way -- waking to an alarm clock, taking a shower and making his way to Hyoutei while trying to avoid NodaMe and her pervertedness. In his hands was a short, brown folder with his personal, educational, miscellaneous information and lecture plans -- he failed to pass it the other day.

He immediately headed to the Unit Head Office while ignoring greetings from his students. He maintained a straight, nonchalant face as usual. In a matter of minutes, he was in front of the Unit Head's Office.

The music instructor knocked twice, and he heard a normal-toned, "Come in," He opened the door and noticed an short, spiky-haired - teen? Man? -- in leather clad browsing through the folders and papers on a huge, MAHOGANY DESK.

'A... A student?' Chiaki was taken aback by the person's appearance -- okay, what's a STUDENT doing in the Unit Head's Office? And behind the Unit Head's desk, no less -- and is that LEATHER?

(Yamira: BTW, HE'S STANDING BEHIND THE DESK. OKAI?)

"...*ahem*..." He cleared his throat and succeeded in getting the mysterious person's attention. The person looked up and stared at him with piercing crimson eyes.

The man blinked at him, but the look of bemusement morphed into a look of pure hospitality. He fixed a pile of red-marked papers while smiling at Chiaki.

"Ahh. Chiaki, Shinichi, I presume? Welcome. I'm the school's Unit Head. Nice to meet you," He said with a warm, yet powerful voice.

Chiaki blinked, surprised. "S-Seriously? You're the Unit Head? -- Err, I didn't mean to make it sound like that --"

A chuckle. "Ahh, don't sweat it. I get that all the time. Now, if you'll just --- *Chiaki handed Yami the folder* --- Ahh, yes. WOW, so neat. <3 I'll sign these papers and give them to you tomorrow. I'll also verify your lecture plans, so I'll also give them to you tomorrow." He placed the folder delicately on his desk and smiled politely at Chiaki.

A blink. "My lecture plans? With all due respect, I need them for my lectures, Mr...?"

"Mutou Yami. You can call me Yami <3"

"...right. I need the plans for my lectures, Mutou-san. I NEED them," He leaned in close and said oh-so-clearly, "May I PLEASE have them signed NOW?"

Yami looked like he was thinking, but in the next second he said, "NO. HAHA, how's that for an answer? >8D"

"MAY I ASK WHY?"

"Why? Oh, that's because this also needs to be verified by the sponsors -- and that includes Kaiba Corp.'s CEO's signature. Usually these things take more than a day, but I can successfully give them back to you by tomorrow."

Oh, how could he have forgotten? He let his arrogant self get the best of him. Well, he looks good doing it so... yeah. He nodded once. "I see, Mutou-san."

"CALL ME YAMI, DAMMET. Oh yeah, you can simply get to know your students or whatever you teachers do on the second day. Besides, it's not like you're teaching students how to read or anything," He gestured a hand to the door. "I believe it's time for classes to commence."

"Ahh, yes. Thank you, Mutou -- err, Yami-san." He began walking to the door and wondered.

He turned around to face the Unit Head. "Yami-san... how do you get the papers done in one day if certain sponsors' signatures are needed?"

Yami snorted and waved a hand dismissively. He winked at Chiaki and said, "Let's just say I have my ways. Now get the fuck out. PHARAOH COMMANDS YOU."

Immediately, Chiaki closed the door and proceeded to his first class. All the while, he kept on thinking about the weird midget-of-a-Unit-Head and how seriously KOOKOO he was.

------

IT SUCKS I KNOW. Just deal with it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ygo-yamira.deviantart.com
Sasori_Shin-kun
Fangirl/Fanboy
Fangirl/Fanboy
Sasori_Shin-kun

WHERE ARE J00 NOW : here... lost in my requiem.. naniningil ng Cosplay fund habang nagrerecord ng data...

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:41 am

Infamous twitching resumed as the young conductor walked the vast hallways of Hyoutei U. It was only his second day, and so far, he met a NodaMe clone, a boy who could possibly have been his clone, and a tiny, leather-wearing unit head, among others...

"Oh Kami-sama;;;"
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:48 am

Mikage was just happliy stolling the halls of Hyoutei Daigaku. But then she saw Chiaki and decided to greet him. But even before she could; Chiaki started to walk faster.
Back to top Go down
Sasori_Shin-kun
Fangirl/Fanboy
Fangirl/Fanboy
Sasori_Shin-kun

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:55 am

Chiaki quickly entered the music room and prepared for his first class as best as he could. Without the lesson plan. Damn that midget.
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:56 am

Mikage then entres the music room (and she is noticibly out of breath).

"LOOK I'M NOT LATE I TRIED TO KEEP UP WITH YOU EARLIER AND YOU WERE JUST TOO FAST YOU BI---ER. I MEANT UH YEAH. I IS NOT LATE Big Grin"
Back to top Go down
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira

Number of posts : 182
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : ... I forgot :O
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:18 am

Chiaki grimaced and walked to the front of the class. He placed his leather bag on the chair behind the desk. He was going to say something when there was an impromptu knock on the door. The conductor's grimace deepened as he yelled, "ENTER." 'FUCKING DAY. I HATE IT.'

The door opened and revealed a tall, spiky-haired teenager wearing the school uniform. He had blue eyes, a yellow... tattoo on his face and sent a STRANGE sense of nostalgia. Hmm... he seemed familiar somehow.

"And who might you be?" Chiaki asked a little rudely. Some of the students in the class were murmuring, and Chiaki quickly silenced them with a long, piercing, "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

"...Fudou Yuusei." He replied briefly. He nodded once in acknowledgment.

Chiaki looked at the ORG LIST. He shook his head. "You don't seem to be in the list. Are you a transfer?"

"...no. There was... a conflict in my schedule, so I'll be attending Music Class until the matter is resolved." He bowed once. "I'm sorry to have caused any inconvenience."

Chiaki was taken aback, but it didn't show. He cleared his throat and nodded. "Ahh... I see. May I ask what conflict that is?"

"...my parents are assholes."

"...what? *shakes head* Uhh, never mind. Just... just sit beside... Mikage over there. I warn you, though... she might be infected with some sort of infectious disease. Communicate with her at your own discretion," Chiaki then realized that he may not know Mikage. "Oh, Mikage -- wave your arms around like an idiot to show Fudou-kun where you are."

WAVE.WAVE.WAVE. "AM RIGHT HERE!"

Yuusei looked at a waving female and recognized her as Mikage Ayanami... or AyaMi for short. He raised a brow. Who DIDN'T know Mikage?

"I understand. Thank you, sir." Behold, the epitome of apathy! He took a seat beside Mikage and focused his attention on the teacher.
Back to top Go down
http://ygo-yamira.deviantart.com
Kuro-chan
Kuro-chan

Number of posts : 15
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : I AM HEER.
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: New character :B   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:59 am

Name of Character: Sasori (Iunnoe Sasori's family/clan name because I suck at fangirling on him)

He won't be playing any instruments because he shall be the almighty ART TEACHER.

...True beauty lies on the things that endure the test of time

Yep, that's his perspective on art. <333333!

--

"Late again for my class, Atobe-kun?" exclaimed the angry art teacher at the young egoistic boy. Atobe knew damn well their art teacher always hated waiting and making others wait.
Back to top Go down
http://supersonicgirl23.multiply.com
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:27 am

Atobe scoffed at his teacher's comment.

"Sensei, there isn't even ANYONE on your class yet. I'm even 15 minutes advance for this class."
Back to top Go down
Kuro-chan
Kuro-chan

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:33 am

....oh you know Sasori just wanted you to go early so he can go hump on you already. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sasori came closer to Atobe, only leaving about a 10-inch space gap between them. He then said "You know damn well I like starting my class early, and I also hate waiting for such students like you."

He then distanced himself from Atobe and went back near the teacher's table.
Back to top Go down
Sasori_Shin-kun
Fangirl/Fanboy
Fangirl/Fanboy
Sasori_Shin-kun

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:39 am

Chiaki stared his class down. "Today, dear students.. you will preform your best piece. In front of Ore-sama and the entire class," he says, smirking at some of the students' reactions.

He glances at his org list for his first victim...

"...Kirihara Akaya. Play your trumpet. Now."
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:44 am

I KNOW RAIT? ZOMG CAN'T WAIT XDDD. Chiaki almost got ahead of Sasori~~~~~

Atobe was shocked, he quickly regained his composure and smirked.

"Sensei, if you were waiting for me you could have just told me."

*~
Technically, ang order ng Japanese alphabet is A E I O U KA SA TA NA (and I forgot) BUT WHO CARES XD

Mikage sighed. She thought she'd be the first one to perform since Keigo was not here.
Back to top Go down
Kuro-chan
Kuro-chan

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:44 am

-as Kirihara-

----

Kirihara stood up, trying to ignore the small whispers and indistic murmurs he was hearing from his classmates. He then looked straight at his trumpet, held it firmly and placed his mouth on the mouthpiece.

He then took a deep breath and started placing his fingers on the right scalings.

He then started to play one of his favorite pieces, Entertainer by Scott Joplin.

---

Gaaaaah, I suck. DDD:

---

-as Sasori-

Sasori widened his eyes. To his surprise, he felt his heart racing as fast as it could. He just shook his head, trying to ignore it and said..

"W-why on earth would I be waiting for you?!"
Back to top Go down
Sasori_Shin-kun
Fangirl/Fanboy
Fangirl/Fanboy
Sasori_Shin-kun

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:56 am

(No Dine you don't. LULZ. IMMA POST IN YOUR CLASS, SASORI.)

While Chiaki and his class sits there listening to kirihara and his version of "The entertainer..."

The artist and diva are caught unaware as four very (in)famous members of the tennis club enter the room.

The first one, a boy in a backwards blue cap scowled, until he was nudged in the ribs by a taller, silvered-hared boy. The shorter of the two then removed his hat and sent a half-hearted glare at the other.

The third to enter was a boy even taller than the second. His dark eyes stared blankly ahead and remained deathly silent, that is, until he saw Atobe. He uttered a quick "usu" before rushing to the diva's side.

The last to enter was a surly, mushroom-haired boy. He took one look at the student council president before turning his back t the boy completely, as a loud, murderous "gekokujou, buchou" was heard.
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:03 am

Atobe just smirked, he then noticed the boy with his cap on backwards (and the other dudes with him.)

"Oi Shishido, I never thought you were into art a~n? What are you doing here Ootori, Kabaji and Hiyoshi? This is a THIRD YEAR class. Quit loitering around or else I'd call the Disciplinary Committee."
Back to top Go down
Kuro-chan
Kuro-chan

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:12 am

-Kirihara-

After successfully playing his wonderful piece, he received a standing ovation from his fellow classmates, and a huge round of applause from his teachers. He then came back to his seat and started cleaning his trumpet and putting it back inside its case.

----

-Sasori-

"Why the heck are you three late?! Would you mind explaining yourselves?" hissed the angry art teacher, as he glared at the three boys.

----

Did I pull that off well? DDDDD: *my brain is dead. so uh, yeah*

OH OH.. AND..

Spin prinny spin!

..what? it's cute!
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:17 am

Mikage just sat in her seat, she knew SOMETHING was wrong with Kirihara's 'Entertainer' and Chiaki is just silent.

'Oshi- Kirihara is gonna get ownt' She thought as she glanced at Kirihara cleaning his trumpet.

*~

"They're not even supposed to be here." Atobe said as he glared at the second years.
Back to top Go down
Sasori_Shin-kun
Fangirl/Fanboy
Fangirl/Fanboy
Sasori_Shin-kun

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:18 am

Chiaki nodded, but no applause was heard from the arrogant music teacher.

He gives his class a cold smile. "What was that applause for?! The tempo was off... and the 'si's!! You need to work on your 'si's more! You lick your lips too much, it makes your sound too... sloppy."

He straightens up and takes a deep breath and glances at his list again. "Hmp. Ayanami Mikage," he said glancing in the girl's direction. "And no flutes this time."

ARTISABANGARTISABANGARTISABANGARTISABANGARTISABANG

"So-sorry Atobe-buchou! I just wanted to make sure Shishido-san got to class safely.. and Kabaji-kun and Hiyoshi-kun wanted to see you," explain a blushing Ootori, his pink cheeks accentuating his silver hair even more.

"Stop being lame Choutarou," said Shishido, trying and failing to sound angry at his kouhai. "As much as I hate to admit it, Atobe's right.. you might get into trouble, and what kind of lame senpai would allow his kouhai to get into trouble?"

Choutarou nodded, his blush darkening. "A-alright Shishido-san, if you say so... have a good day. I'll see you at tennis practice. come on, Kabaji-kun, Hiyoshi-kun, we have to get to music class."

"Sorry for the intrusion, sir," said Hiyoshi bowing before he left the room.

Kabaji "usu'd" and bowed, and Choutarou gave Shishido a longing glance before making his own exit.

(music analysis class nalng sina piyo..? or wut?)
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:28 am

"SENSEI YOU FAIL AT ALPHABETIZING, AFTER KI IS KU GO ASK SOMEONE WITH KU IN THEIR LAST NAME, A DOES NOT COME AFTER KA IT COMES BEFORE. U FAIL"

....Is what Mikage wanted to tell Chiaki. But she just shrugged that thought off.

She sat in the stool and started playing Erlkönig - Le Roi des Aulnes by Franz Schubert

*~
"A~n? Since when did Shishido turn into such a klutz that he needed someone to help him go to the right room?" Atobe said mockingly to Shishido.

Last edited by Shiawase on Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuro-chan
Kuro-chan

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:29 am

-Kirihara-

Kirihara glared at his teacher, as he continued cleaning his trumpet and putting it inside his case. 'Next time, I swear I'll do better..' he whispered to himself, as he watched Mikage go on stage and play her piece.

------------------

-Sasori-

Sasori just glared at Hiyoshi as he walked away. He then turned his attention on both Shishido and Atobe.

"Would you like to state the reason why you're late?!" hissed Sasori at Shishido.

------

How dare you guys ignore the awesome dancing penguin- PRINNYYYYYYYYY D:

*puts it here again*

Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin!
Back to top Go down
Sasori_Shin-kun
Fangirl/Fanboy
Fangirl/Fanboy
Sasori_Shin-kun

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:38 am

"Shut up Atobe. Your insults are so lame i don't even feel like countering them," Shishido replied hotly, his cheeks still burning. "And for your information, buchou, Choutarou was the one who insisted.

Then he turns to his teacher and bows. "I.. I wasn't late sensei! I.. I'm actually 11 minutes early," he says quietly.

"Stop! STOP!" Chiaki says before Ayanami can even finish the third measure. "Isn't that a violin piece?" he asked angrily. Several students nodded. "And isn't that a cello?" More nodding.

"Then WHY are you playing that piece?! And at a very mediocre level?! Sit down you he- Ayanami."

..obviously, Chiaki's still pissed about the pizza thing.

and gah... penguins.. SANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sasori_Shin-kun on Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:43 am

"NO U SENSEI. IT'S NOT. IT'S A PIECE FOR CELLO. YOU WATCH TOO MUCH YOU TUBE OR SOMETHING" Mikage said, fighting the urge to throw her bow at her teacher. She stood up and went back to her seat (and not even bothering to get the cello. STRIKE THAT Violoncello OR COMMONLY KNOWN AS CELLO IS THE SAME. WTFF ORZ)

*~

"So it does mean that something is wrong with you; Ootori never bothers to escort you ANYWHERE before." HAIRFLIPP

Prinny trip orz
Back to top Go down
Sasori_Shin-kun
Fangirl/Fanboy
Fangirl/Fanboy
Sasori_Shin-kun

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:47 am

"Hm. Don't play a piece for another instrument if you can't even play yours properly, Ayanami. And no back talk. I'll see you after class."

He grimaced. What terrible performances. And these were supposed to be music students? "Next is..."

(gah. I dunno!!! give me a character to torture.)

ARTISABANGARTISABANGARTISABANGARTISABANGARTISABANGARTISABANG

Shishido looked up from the floor and glared at the captain. "Nothing is wrong with me! Kami;;; why do people keep saying that?! First Choutarou now you;;;"
Back to top Go down
Kuro-chan
Kuro-chan

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:55 am

I'M BACK AND I'VE JUST FINISHED MY HEALTH HOMEWORK. Big Grin Hoooray for me. Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin! Spin prinny spin!

------

-Sasori-

"NO EXCUSES! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I LIKE STARTING MY CLASS EARLY. NOW BOTH OF YOU, TAKE A SEAT AS WE WAIT FOR YOUR OTHER IRRESPONSIBLE, UNDEDICATED CLASSMATES TO ARRIVE." yelled Sasori, as he slammed the teacher's table, causing the art brushes to fall off.

-------

Evil Laugh

..I just felt like using it. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tennis Cantabile   Tennis Cantabile - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tennis Cantabile
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next