NiKiShiYa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your support!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So how's your day?

Go down 
+3
Yamira
Shiawase
Kiku
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku

Number of posts : 727
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 11:46 pm

Tell me about yer day buddeh! *Ish ready to listen*

I'll tell you my day!

Okay June 18, 2007. Wednesday. I woke up earlier than usual to get to the doctor. Waited in the lobby for an hour. And was finally called.

The whole thing took an hour and a half.

And I also found out my height! I don't have anything here that tells height okay? So now before I forget, I am 5'1" tall. Or 161 cm.

I WILL get taller! Just watch me!

I feel weak though. I just shrug it off though, ooh yay its Thursday tomorrow! That means its Friday over there and I gets to alk to buddeh again!

Now I'm off to listen to Etna Boogie a lot of times to the point I might memorize the lyrics. or maybe laharl's song that I keep forgetting the title.
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase

Number of posts : 742
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:31 am

Utter :0..ghad I need to update school rant thread. since my day goes there. XD;;
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:43 am

Ooh I forgot to tell all of you that I got a cute dog on the same day I when to the doctor. He's so cute. He even has a cute little bow on his head. Sure it makes him look like a girl but the cuteness just kills me.

Well the little dog's name is Harlie, my uncle owns ( LOL ) him but I think he's giving it to us 'cause he's movin'.

To think that little cute dog is 6 years old Eek

Though he's half blind ( LOL ) Seriously. He fought with the other dog and both of them got blind on one eye. The other dog's eye is worse. Anyway, he doesn't look blind far away. Which is nice. He's so cute, when he barks I laugh for some reason. That makes him bark more.

And he looks so cute in his little doggie house. Espesially when sleeping. I wish I had a camera...
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 2:18 am

LOL I'm spammin my thread.

Anyway, today, I woke up earlier again 'cause I have to go to the doctor. Only took half an hour.

Then when I got home, I used nii-sama's comp.

Then my mom told me to walk the dog, so I did.

I used the comp again then I ate. After I ate, I updated the emotes.

After that, I played Stick Arena, look for it in www.xgenstudios.com

Then nii-sama used the comp and I watched That 70's show. Then my mom said I should do the laundry. So I did. And I watched That 70's show again.

Then nee-chan left to see a movie, so I used her comp.

I played a little again, and talked to dinney. Well somewhat. I checked the laundry, and when I got back to the room, buddeh was online.

Talked to her for a few minutes ( she was busy watching Death Note ) then I walked the dog again.

I got back, talked to her again. And went back to check the laundry again.

After that I played my game again. Then I ate, then I walked the dog for the last time.

I went up to play my game yet again. Then just now, buddeh said she'd play Stick Arena too! I got really happy since I only get to play with strangers that are n00bs that are sore losers and rants and stuff, good players that are assholes for bragging, and pros that are too hard for me to beat, though they give me hell lots of experience.

I finally got to play with someone I know. Then I thought, I wish the others was there to play with me. Sure I'll be the one to win most of the time, I gots more experience.

Anyway, after playing with buddeh ( she died Oh noes! ) I typed this. I'll go make a debate topic now! Me go bye bye now Ja na!
Back to top Go down
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira

Number of posts : 182
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : ... I forgot :O
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:53 am

Today Lady, Nixme, Dinney and I went to ATC to watch Transformers... but then I changed it. We hung out at National Book Store (LAWL) and then went to Starbucks to buy some coffeehh... and then... like... yeah.

Lady was sick, though. D: Get better soon Lady! I'll kill you if you don't go to school on Monday D:<
Back to top Go down
http://ygo-yamira.deviantart.com
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 3:21 pm

^ Nii-sama said the girl in Transformers is hot Eek
Back to top Go down
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:20 pm

^ Eek That's coz she is... but she ain't my type... pwahahahaha OH MY PORK i'm turning lesbie DX

(think of Yami thoughts...) Yeah. There. XD

Transformers is COOL... you've gotta watch it. It's totally different from all the robot/mech movies out there. 8D
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:18 pm

Okay people have to stop saying its all cool and stuff. Its starting to lose its image for me. OHGAD ALONES FULL VERSION IS AWESOME Heart

My day:

Well my brother woke me up. I struggled for 10 minutes. I want sleep okay?

Then I ate, my mom said I'd be goin' to a Japanese Store. It made me feel happy. ( This is my song for you~ Me~lody~ This is my love for you~ Gad this song is so pretty. )

I took a one heck of a long bath Ehl-Oh-Ehl!

Then we were off to the road! I brought a CD, and it was filled with Tezuka's songs. Before I brought a CD filled with Fuji's songs. His one song has a Zzz Version in it. It was really funny when my mom thought my brother was sleeping and my dad thought my mom was sleeping.

But then my dad talked with someone on the phone while driving. And we had to go back home since he had to take something.

That took about an hour, it irritated me. My dad's voice hurts my ears. After that, off to the road!

( Choutaro desu!!~ *Me dies* Gakuto desu!!~ *Me dies again* Gad! I know they're making a LOL face when they did that! )

So when we got there we looked at the movies. The times are so off for us so we scratched that idea.

Then off to the Japanese store! Boogie

( It doesn't matter what other people say~ If Fuji says it I'll believe! )

First thing I found is a Death Note bag. It has L in it. It was cute. So cute, I bought it. THEN I SAW IT. I saw a UBER CUTE L PLUSHIE. I JUMPED AND GIGGLED AND ASKED MY MOM TO BUY IT FOR ME.

And so she did. *Happy mode*

Then I saw my dad looking at DVDs. I rushed over there and BAM! I saw Death Note Live Action, Bleach, RK, and some other anime. Then BAM!!! PoT came YELLING at me. I saw the Live action movie of it and I took it at once, and right behind it is two more DVDs of PoT that has the last episodes of it. Darn it no OVA D: Didn't take it.

I was still in that part, I looked at the solo albums. There I saw Utada's albums. I wanted to buy one, but I shrugged it off.

Then my mom called me to the T-shirt place. She asked me if a T-shirt will fit my sister, I said: Kung kasya sakin kasya sakanya yan.

So she took the shirt.

Then I went back to the DVD place. And I decided to get the two PoT DVDs. I wanted the Note 2nd live action, but one DVD is $14.

Oh ya I wanted Battle Royale too. But its subs are only Korean D: DARN IT Darn it!!

Then we left.

Roamed around a little, went to a pet shop to buy a chew toy for our cute little Harlie.

Then left to pick up Nii-san. He was surprised to see L.

Then we went back home.

I walked the dog for a few minutes.

then I'm here.

that's all!~
Back to top Go down
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 1:30 am

^ I seriously want to visit you now D8
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:01 am

^ Wanna see a half-blind dog?

My dogs are weird... Cheena is a tailless dog... And Harlie is half-blind.
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:24 am

yesterday:

YOU ALL LEFT ME TO DIE with an exception of Lauren

Today:
I finally know that I so phail at spelling =3= *wrote chapter 1 of her fic and my filler*
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:05 pm

^ You made a filler? Yatta! << I wanted to use this emote Ehl-Oh-Ehl!
Back to top Go down
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:41 am

^ Well, pat chan is usually inspired with crazy ideas... naturally, she puts them into writing: fillers. Fear What she's planning though is a mystery Paranoid

I made lots a fillers too... oh, for season three, how many episodes could we have?
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:47 pm

^ You're actually asking for a limit?
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:06 am

@Yamira
It pays big money to have a wacky mind Big Grin look at the bright side I don't run out of ideas Big Grin

My day:
We were supposed to have a photoshoot today but I escaped and show(ed) my table to Ate Roleen (which made her like...late for her Zl XD;;) and I had a pretty day.

Minus for the fact that the project that I submitted had the File name"Ore-sama's biography" now I want to cry D:

Oh noes!

and Sir Martin poked my hand HAHAHA YES. BISHIE-SENSEI POKED MY HAND!111!! Spin prinny spin! Evil Laugh
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:18 pm

^ LOL bishie-sensei poked yer hand.
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:16 pm

Wednesday, July 25, 2007.

I had to wake up earlier again. I need to go to the doctor to get an x-ray Eek

I needed the x-ray to find out if I have TB or not. Sheesh I doubted it. My mom said I shouldn't sleep late and I should drink more milk.

Man since when did I have a serious health problem? I'm healthy as a baby.

Well the test showed all clear. I didn't have to take any medicine. My brother did Ehl-Oh-Ehl!

Anyway, while I was waiting in the lobby. I was really bored, I didn't bring anything with me as entertainment.

I thought it wouldn't take long since my mom made an appointment, but then we were too late or something like that.

So for my entertainment, there was this very noisy kid. He talks to his mother very loudly, and there was this other kid that has a DS. They didn't know eachother, the noisy kid had guts to take the DS.

Not really take but he made the other kid give his DS for a split second. Then he took it back and the noisy kid cried to his mother: "It was my turn!" In an almost non-understandable voice.

So for the whole hour and a half, the kid entertained me by his idiocy. I'd tell you what happend but I'm too lazy.

Nothing more interesting happend. I'll go play Stick Arena again. Ja nah Me go bye bye now

I don't know whats up with my sig, sure it's Fuji but still, I couldn't stop staring for 10 minutes. SRSLY

*EDIT*

Well I just HAD to tell someone about the game I just had in Stick Arena.

Okay I entered a game, there was thwo guys there already. They were teaming on me, but I owned them very easily.

Another guy enters, and after a while of owning, he got irritated so he declared a 3 on 1, and I am 1.

Still owned them, the other guy left so 2 on 1. Another guy enters and joins the team. But then leaves. And finally, another guy enters and stays long.

I still owned them though. Then they say: "Damn this guy is good!"

Then I laughed and I said: "LOL Sorry I'm a girl"

One guy: "Really?! Shit we're getting owned by a girl!"

And I laughed my ass off.

Then the guy who declared to haunt me down, left. And another guy enters. This time, he's on my team. The other two agrees that this time I should have a team.

So after a while of owning, I started to goof around. I wasn't playing very serious so I was last for two games.

Then a pro entered. This made me very serious and I ignored my teammate. I knew that person was a pro 'cause he's on the Stick Arena Forums and his rank is high, and he plays very good.

But the other two keeps butting in, so I couldn't kill him that much.

Then he left after that game. I got angry, but then I let it go.

I always wanted to play a game with a pro. Even if I would die alot. Plus I need the experience. The 3 on 1 didn't give me that much experience. Oh and you don't need experience in Stick Arena, I'm speaking of experience itself.

Anyway, that game made me happy. I'll go sleep now.
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:40 am

^ and I was just ranting about how much NKSY are 'pwners' Laughin' my ass off! srsly. and this song pwns<3

yesterday:
Jean got a shot :0. And I mean injection-shot. And her arm hurted like hell, and I was tempted to slap it XD;; She kept on saying about how lucky she was that Lauren wasn't there to punch her arm Paranoid

and I was talking about how Nksy should pwn all and Everyone should get pwned by NKSY because were Pwners. WTF? XD;;
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:01 am

^ That reminds me of the day when you got a tattoo. I actually protected you from evil people Laughin' my ass off!
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:15 pm

Sunday, July 29, 2007.

My dad said I should get a haircut Eek And so I had to go out of the house. I made them listen to Aozu, Cap to Bin, funny Sanada ( Valentine Kiss Rofl ) Fuji!, Eiji, and Sengoku. Ehl-Oh-Ehl!

When we got there, it was closed Ehl-Oh-Ehl! So I'd get a haircut next week.

Anyway after that we go buy some clothes. I needed more shorts, its freakin' hot here. LOL the cashiers there are all pinoy XD I saw a dead bird on the road Eek And I couldn't stop staring at the carnage ;eek:

After that we went to Jollibee XD And the first thing that caught my attention is a guy who had Fuji-like hair. Fuji has taken over my brain. I even yelled his name when I was suppose to call my dog Eek When we left, we laughed at the whole place 'cause its really like Philippines. So many litters Fear Me no likey getting dirty.

After that we went to the 99 cents store Ehl-Oh-Ehl! I go ran to the place with candy and snacks ( SHADDAP I'm a kid at heart and I'll never stop loving candy D:< My mom even said I was still a kid when I yelled and grabbed the L plushie Ehl-Oh-Ehl! ) I saw bubblegum. It was color black, I thought it would be sour, but nooo it tastes AWFUL. It is EVIL. Medicine even tastes better!

And then I saw popping candy. 3 for a dollar so I took 3. Darn it I should have bought 6 or something. Darn it!!

Then BAM. Ultra Sour lolipops came yelling at me. Heck talking about it makes me taste the sourness. I bought two bags of it since I love lolipop oh so much. I didn't bother buying nerds 'cause I still have some, but now its gone Ehl-Oh-Ehl!

Anyway that's all the candy.

Then we went back home, and nothing else special happend. Ooh look its Fuji :3
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:59 am

RANDOM DAYS:

Okay so I was going home and I wanted my 50-peso chit to be turned to MONEY but the fucking lady said, AY WAK NA! EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS TRUCKLOADS OF MONNEH D:< BITCH. I HATE HER.

Yesterday:
~There were some third year boys that were FAN BOYING on My desk. WTFLOL. XD
~My seatmate drew L on his test paper which motivated me to draw Gin,Kira(Bleach) and a PHAILED Hitsu. XD;;
~My dad Bane-Spanked me :0 because I was MULTITASKING; I was watching a sid concert while reviewing XD;;

Today:
~Science Test was HARD. FUCKASS HARD.
~Computer Test ...ROFLE IT WAS SO CRACKATSTIC IT IS A MIRCALE I HELD MY LAUGHTER.
There was this table that I had to put Names and The movies they borrowed. Ghad. I Inputed Japanese actors! Rofl I was giggling so much coz my table had those actors on my table.
~Dinneh Came over and we were cracktastic. CRACKTASTIC I TELL j00!
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:50 am

Yay for crack Number One You drew Gin?!~ I don't care if it fails show me!
Back to top Go down
Dinney
Ichinen
Ichinen
Dinney

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-30

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:07 am

LOL this day was teh funny~

Pat-chan's keyboard failed xD
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:08 am

^ Failures are teh funneh Number One
Back to top Go down
Yamira
PHAILED Admin
Yamira

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:21 am

@ Shiawase

LAWL I never thought you'd be the one to post my shot... it still hurts though... and Rikka punched it two times.. and Lady was like teh poke monster. Fear << yeah, late reply Razz

@ Kiku

LAWL popping candy... Does it explode like in those action movies?

@ Dinney

You're alive Eek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So how's your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So how's your day?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NiKiShiYa Forum :: Entertainment :: Random stuff-