NiKiShiYa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your support!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So how's your day?

Go down 
+3
Yamira
Shiawase
Kiku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiawase
Hyotei no Buchou~Koori no Empress
Shiawase

Number of posts : 742
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : At my bishie world
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Character sheet
Name: Shiawase
Class: Mage/Sorcerer~

So how's your day? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:50 am

^ LOL. I pwn don't I? XD
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-maker.deviantart.com
Kiku
Seigaku no Buchou~Wacky side of Tezuka
Kiku

Number of posts : 727
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : Somewhere that sucks
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:19 pm

^ I just realized you posted two things for her Eek one is the rantings, and now this one.
Back to top Go down
http://reaper-poring.deviantart.com/
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:35 pm

LOL This day was funny. Some asshole wanted to look at my pic. Laughin' my ass off! But of course, I didn't show him. I don't even have a pic on this comp.

Why do I find this funny? Hell I don't know.

Right now he's trying to get my attention. Laughin' my ass off!

I don't even know how he got my ID. Better just ignore him.

Anyway, my mom bought an awesome chair. I think its a chair... Well you sit on it... You can actually sleep on it! My mom and I can fit in it the same time Ehl-Oh-Ehl!

I'd take a picture, but I don't have a camera.

LOL My parents forgot to give me a haircut. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 3:57 am

There was an earthquake Fear Like the computer shook like it was being raped! I know that sounds weird but its true!

I was lurking in Capslock Bleach then bam! Earthquake!! I ran around downstairs. And went up to my sister. I said: "DID YOU FEEL THAT?!" Then she says in a relaxed voice: "Yeah. Kinabahan ka?" Then I went downstairs again to go back on talking with buddeh.

SRSLY! And my knee ached. For some reason, for the past few months, my right knee hurts when I move it. And I ran so much it hurts... Oh well.

Anyway, that's the most interest thing that happend today besides me whoring on the mic. Its so fun to fail.
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:48 pm

^ LOL I EVEN LAUGHED AT YOU.

Anyways~ yesterday was fun! Since I GOTS TEH HAYEST IN COMPUTER AND I GOT TO LURK HERE AND I LISTEND TO SID

ALL AT ONE TIME. DURING COMPUTER TIME </rant>
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:12 pm

^ That was a rant? Eek
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 7:02 am

^ Look at LJ PLZ XD.

Okay~ So today was normal. Minus for the fact that I am jean's Wife B HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL.
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:33 pm

^ *Keeps losing the url*

Well the other day, when I just woke up and ate, my mom was talking to my uncle.

Then she said something about Mexican people eating cacti.

Then the first thought I had in my mind is Fuji. He takes care of cacti. Then I imagined someone eatin it and he goes: "WHY DID YOU EAT MY PRECIOUS CACTI!?! D:" Then he was like all running around and stuff. kinda like the way I imagined goofy Tezuka when Eiji saw him playing with his DS.

Well when I thought of that, I laughed and almost spit out my food. Then they asked me what happened to me, and I just shrugged.

Then I imagined sadistic Fuji. "Why did you eat my cacti? *DOES THAT EVIL GLARE THAT CAN KILL YOU*" Then whoever ate it goes unconcious for some reason and when they wake up, they're all tied up. Then I shrugged it off before I think of something I won't like.

Well that's it. nothing more interesting happened.

*EDIT*

Kay as always, I was playing Stick Arena.

I joined this clan a few weeks ago, I was like the second recruit. And I'm a co-leader.

Then I played with an elite in the clan. He's pretty good. Then he called for the second leader of the clan to join us. We call her BB or bubbles. Then he said me and bb should team, so we did.

Then after 2 rounds he called for another elite in the clan. His name is Tenacious or Ten for short.

Then after a round, they said we used widescreen. Well I really do use widescreen. Then they start cussing and yelling at me.

Sure widescreen is somewhat cheatin but hey, it comes with the legit hackpack I got ( don't make me explain ). Plus I quit snipin'. I barely snipe. They didn't have to go curse and yell at me, they could have said that "widescreen is cheating so stop using widescreen" plain and simple. I only use my legit hackpack when I go play with people I don't know. So I could kick out hackers.

I'm thinkin' to complain that to the leader. But he ain't on. I can't decide if I should complain to the leader or not. Hey they verbally abused me. They lucky I didn't talk back.

And I thought they were nice people. I was wrong. They made such a small thing bother them so much they go harass people. I knew I should have used the normal way to play Stick Arena when he asked me for a 1 on 1.

Well that's it~ Oh and I realized that all clan sites I checked, have poor grammar. They can't spell, and they "talk gangstah" so I just ride along with their poor speech. If they go yelling at me again, I swear I'm leaving the clan and quitting Stick Arena, but before that, I'd have to verbally abuse them myself.

...My clan doesn't have a rules page... weird...
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 3:11 am

'kay my day isn't really that special.

Though I had cracktastic moments with nii-sama!

So a few hours ago, the internet and TV failed again. This happens twice a month actually... How irritating...

Anyway, nii-sama decided to play Naruto 3. I joined him, and we played for like 3 hours.

It was funny, Drunken Lee was so fun, I owned nii-sama with him when he used... I keep forgetting his name Eek Oh well he's the guy with the bone.

And for some reason, Kisame makes me laugh. So much.

Anyway, when nii-sama used that... bone guy... Darn it I keep forgetting the name! I know it starts with an s!

Anyway, when he used that guy, he suddenly pressed something and lead him to another screen. We were clueless and he said while laughing: "Holy shit! Di ako marunong mag hapon!"

Then I laughed and said: "Bat di tayo hapon?! D:"
Then we both laughed and said: "ewan ko!"

Then we laughed our heads off after a round.

SRSLY. WHY AM I NOT JAPANESE?! Atleast I'm asian. Asian people are awesome Number One

OOH OOH! I ALMOST FORGOT!!

MY SCHOOL HAS TENNIS COURTS! DO YOU HEAR ME?! TENNIS COURTS!! I'LL GO MAKE SOMEONE TEACH ME TENNIS AND I'LL YELL TO THE WORLD MADA MADA DANE. AND LOL I'LL SAY IKYUU NYUU KON WHILE SERVING.

AND BLAH.

THOUGH MY STAMINA FAILS MISEREBLY.

KONOMI-SENSEI DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU JUST DID?! YOU INFLUENCED A NOT-SO-INNOCENT GIRL TO PLAY TENNIS! Wait is that a bad thing? Laughin' my ass off!

KAY I FEEL SO CRACKTASTIC TODAY.

I FEEL LIKE RUNNING AND YELLING AND DANCING. AND I DO NOT LIKE DANCING!

I don't want to go to school but eet has TENNIS! D:

I think I'm in the 10th grade Eek I ain't sure though. Oh well~ I HAS AN L BAG AND I'M HAPPY WITH THAT KAA-SAN DIDNT BUY THE KIRA BAG. SCREW KIRA THERES NO JUSTICE! LOL RANDOM LINE IS RANDOMLY FUNNY.

Me go bye bye now
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:57 am

OH MAI GAD. TENNIS COURTS. HOW WISH THIS POOR SCHOOL HAS ONE.

About tennis Courts. I saw this guy that was in a tennis court when I was in the bus during the Recollection Eek and for some odd reason I was like...I THOUGHT HE WAS KANATA-RYOMA Eek

Okay. Thursday:
It was PE and we were disscussing the Origins of Volleyball. AND I SAW TENNIS AND BASKETBALL. AND OMFG I LOVE THEM BOTH. SRSLY. Volley(REMEMBER JIROU?)ball. Do some math : D so anyways We were discussing that And EVERYTIME I heard the word VOLLEY I would do a Davide laugh. And after a while there was a back ZONE. And I was thinking "OMFG TEZUKA DOES TEZUKA ZONE IN THE BACK ZONE?!" or something that had Tezuka zone XD;;

Then we had this quiz. Identification of the court places yaay~ AND I JUST REALIZED THAT ALMOST ALL OF THE PARTS HAD THE WORD ZONE. I was so tempted to write TEZUKA ZONE (in the back zone XD;;) GHAD. I was cracking up in my mind. Too bad Ven and Simone (Simone= Ven and me Influenced her to watch tenipuri and we succeeded >8D. And BTW she USED to play tennis. I envy her. D:. YES LAUREN SHE'S THE GIRL IN SETON NOTES. LEXII'S FRIEND.)

Then we had to practice service-thingies. And while we were doing that I thought of having IKYUUNYUUKON 8D LOL SRSLY

Position one(left foot forward): Ik
2(bend knees): kyu
3(Hold ball infront of you)):nyu
4 (service; you actually hit the ball):KON!!
LOL. And I actually phailed I was like Iknyukon! LOL.

Anyways, after a while I was serving and the other groups was to, in order to lure the ball to me I said "TEZUKA ZOOOOOONE" well actually I just stood infrot of the path of the ball BUT IT'S STILL TEZUKA ZONE!! IT OCCURED LIKE..MORE THAN 4 TIMES!! And while I was doing side serves I kept on adding spin to the ball. LOL IT SOUNDED LIKE TENNIS; BUT STILL. AND IT LOOKED LIKE FUJI'S DISAPPEARING SERVE. And Ven and Simone kept doing Boomerang Snakes :0.

OKAY. ENOUGH OF PRINCESS OF VOLLEYBAL (HAHAHAHAHALOL, MADA MADA DA NE.)

TODAY=CARD GIVING DAY

Soo. Yeah. I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE THIS DAY. First off I got a 75 in CCF. I NEVER GET 75's IT JUST DOESN'T MIX!! PAT-CHAN+75= ILLOGICAL. EVEN INUI WOULD AGREEE D:<

Srsly. My grades are high enough to get me an 80! MY GRADE IN MATH WAS 78 AND I PHAILED ALMOST ALL OF MY QUIZZES WHILE IN CCF I PASSED THEM ALL AND WHY THE FUCK DO I GET A 75?! AH~N?! ORE-SAMA IS NOT PLEASED. SO NOT PLEASED.

I got a 78 in English and yet it doesn't affect me. Srsly. I phailed all of my quizzes because...well the teacher's explination didn't get into my head *__*;;

AND I GET A 93 IN COMPUTER BECAUSE I OWN. And Did I mention I WATCHED Dream Live 3 during computer tim? more like listened because the comp was phailing *__*;;
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:25 pm

^ NOW THE WORD 'ZONE' IS STUCK ON MY HEAD! Darn it!!

My brother still fails for whoring on his comp.
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:29 pm

Laughin' my ass off! PH33r MY AW3SOM3 NESS 8D Ehl-Oh-Ehl!
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:29 am

Well some day ago, I had sushi. Then nii-sama dared me to eat wasabi sushi. "Kainin mo to para ikaw si Fuji-senpai!" Well now I didn't know he knew about my obsession.

"kung kakainin mo to, ikaw gagamit ng computer ngayon"

Well that just pushed me to do it. DANCE~ Sorry I'm listening to Etna Boogie. Anyway, I had a huge glass of water right beside me, so I did it.

When I ate it... I actually stared blankly for 5 seconds. And then calmly took the glass of water. But I drank it like I was on fire. I had to refill it twice.

NEVER ATTEMPT TO EAT WASABI-FILLED SUSHI. NEVAR.

Anyway, some other day again, I went to school to enroll. They made me take an english test to check if I understand english. The idiots wasted my time. Sheesh they made me write TWO ESSAYS. I hate essays. Sure its easy but I just hate it.

Then after taking that pointless test, I talked to my counselor. She looked drunk Eek

So I get to choose 3 subjects. My first choice is Computer. Nii-sama said all I ahd to do was typing. second is, well I was forced to pick art because its the only one left other than music. My art skills fail so I hate art. Then last is music. Now I hate that more. Although I asked her if I can take Spanish. She said she'd find a spot for me. Hopefully I'd end up in Spanish.

So enough of that school crap. Didn't met anyone anyway.

For the past few days, me and nii-sama play Naruto 3. I use Shino, Kiba, what's that shark dood's name again... I keep forgetting... Well on to the list. Orochimaru, Kabuto, Rock Lee ( drunken Lee is FRIGGIN AWESOME ), Ino ( I own nii-sama when he uses Anko Eek ) and... well barely anyone else.

Nii-sama uses Itachi ( I can barely beat him when he uses him. He's so unfair D:< ) Anko, Hondaime, Neji, Gaara ( sheesh that guy is so unfair... ), Temari ( NOW THIS JUST IRRITATES ME. )

Anyway that's all i can remember... I assure you, itachi and hondaime are very evil. And that guy that uses the bow... his attack should damage him too for being so unfair. You can just smash the attack button and your enemy would die in a few seconds. neji is unfair too for having that spiral thingy as a move. And Temari is uber unfair. Well I can beat him when i use Kankuro...

Wow. i still remember their names even though I don't watch Naruto anymore. I was only in the first part... When they were all...Well the opening was Haruka Kanata. LOL

Well i can't remember anythin' else. So see ya! Oh and i will not update the episodes for a while. I can't get on the internet that much anymore, and school is near. So sorry~

JA~ Me go bye bye now
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:19 pm

LAWL. SUSHI TALK.

Speaking of Sushi's me and Jean ate Kani and Maki 8D. Or atleast I think It was kani..IT WAS CRAB STICKS D:. And I never knew until then that Maki had Fish eggs on the side and it had mango in it aside from the crab stick and the nori :0. I so phail.

All my life I thought maki tasted bad but It was okay Big Grin I liked it alot Big Grin. AND NO. I NEVER DARED TO EAT WASABE COZ IT LOOKS LIKE BOOGER. and the soy sauce still tastes ugly. I prefer Philippine's Soy sauce :0 it was all kinds of awesome.

OH LAWL. Did You know~ when you mix a chocolate dipped pink cotton candy to Japanese soy sauce it'd taste good? now you do. IT WAS SO..LAWL. IT WAS SWEET AND SALTY AT THE SAME TIME. 8D Too bad I never got my 50 pesos D: I was dared too D; but it tasted good anyways D:

AND YESTERDAY I had TRUCKLOADS of orders for my mp3 business 8D!! AND I SAID "I'M GONNA BE RICH! RICH I TELL YOU! RICH!!" and people were looking at me with a weird glare o_O. And I made our team defult in some game because they phailed to find me. Blank Stare and I phailed to hear my name being paged in the Paging booth.

And I also Bought a Ryoma pin. YA and a Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu poster. Too bad they had no Kei-chan D:

I proclaimed my self as TENSAI >8D because I can open lollipops and I out smart the Jail booth by KICKING the paper which said "If you STEP on this your going to the jail booth" HAR HAR I R TENSAI >8D
Back to top Go down
lady
NKSY Cheer Leader
lady

Number of posts : 88
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : here and there :3
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name: Lady Yun
Class: Medic

PostSubject: HITTING ON ME!!!!!!!!! D   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:51 am

KaTh Me: look
KaTh Me: another one
KaTh Me: Lady-Chan:
..?
-OTOKOMAI-:
la lng
Lady-Chan:
hehe
-OTOKOMAI-:
mis un kc..
-OTOKOMAI-:
hehe
Lady-Chan:
mis un?
Lady-Chan:
xP
-OTOKOMAI-:
bkt?
-OTOKOMAI-:
d m b ko na miss?
Lady-Chan:
haha.. no xP
Lady-Chan:
jke lng
Lady-Chan:
indi nmn kta ma-mmis ksi indi tau close
Lady-Chan:
XP
Lady-Chan:
hahaha

nixme_kensan: LOL
KaTh Me: -OTOKOMAI-:
well..
Lady-Chan:
..?
nixme_kensan: cno toh?
nixme_kensan: LOLOLOL
KaTh Me: i duno
nixme_kensan: sarap inising ang mga ganyan~
KaTh Me: hahaha lololol yeah
nixme_kensan: sarap BARAHIN ang mga ganyan!
nixme_kensan:
KaTh Me: kya nga
nixme_kensan: i know i am bad...
nixme_kensan: but it's FUN!
KaTh Me: -OTOKOMAI-:
pano b maging close sau?
-OTOKOMAI-:
^_^
KaTh Me: O_O
nixme_kensan: BARAHIN MO!
KaTh Me: sa ym
KaTh Me: ksi sabi ko sa ym nlng e
KaTh Me: xD
KaTh Me: Lady-Chan:
ewan..
Lady-Chan:
add mo nlng ako sa ym
Lady-Chan:
k?
Lady-Chan:
ayaw ko d2 e
Lady-Chan:
xkimi_no_tamex@yahoo.com
-OTOKOMAI-:
ym?
Lady-Chan:
:nod: yeah
-OTOKOMAI-:
Lady-Chan:
?
KaTh Me: see
nixme_kensan: conference tau!
nixme_kensan:
KaTh Me: kk!
nixme_kensan: tas babarahin q un!
nixme_kensan:
nixme_kensan: i am baaaaaaad!
KaTh Me: OTOKOMAI-:
Lady-Chan:
?
-OTOKOMAI-:
nah.,,
Lady-Chan:
why?

KaTh Me: aww
nixme_kensan:
KaTh Me: DD:
nixme_kensan: DD:
KaTh Me: our plan PHAILED
nixme_kensan: aaaaaw....
nixme_kensan: invite mo ulet!
nixme_kensan: Smile)
KaTh Me: nah
KaTh Me: he said again
nixme_kensan: aaaw....
nixme_kensan: haha
nixme_kensan: pag meron ulet ah!
nixme_kensan: confe tau!
nixme_kensan:
KaTh Me: kk
nixme_kensan: Smile)
KaTh Me: imma post this on hows your day
Back to top Go down
http://alterego-kita.livejournal.com/
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:13 pm

^ LOLWTF. You guys are bored when you had that conversation right?
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:34 am

For some reason I can't understand it. I want my senses back D:

KONO MACHI DEWA DARE MO GA MINNA--- WTF D:<
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:23 pm

First off, my day started awful. I had to sleep and wake up early for school. But then, my wonderful parents realized its only September 4. And our classes start at September 5. How, OH HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THEY MAKE SUCH A MISTAKE?!

I thought the start of classes was changed so I didn't talk. Anyway, my head hurts like hell right now. And its damn hot here. Hopefully, the weather would change by tomorrow. Hopefully...

I can't help but notice that nii-sama has similar hair with Sano in Hana Kimi. And what's funny is that they have similar expressions. YAY BILLY'S TARGET! SING FUJI SING!

Speaking of Fuji, this mornin' I said to myself: "Fuji, PLEASE don't pop in my head when I'm at school. No matter how bored I am there. DON'T POP OUT. Before and after classes, THAT'S WHEN YOU CAN RAPE MY HEAD. And that goes with you too Nakatsu! You're my new crack and all, but don't you dare make me lose concentration in school. Its like the first day... If I don't listen, I'd get lost for a few weeks. And all of you random people popping in my head, stop it, it's getting scary."

And after I found out classes start tomorrow, I said: "There, Fuji, you can pop out now. Feel free to make me lose concentration while playing Naruto 3 with nii-sama."

How nice. Fuji seriously needs a new album. Or atleast a song.

I made my dog take a bath. Now he's clean and fluffy again! Big Grin

Speaking of Harlie, when you blow on him, he starts wiping his face with his paw. Cute.

Too lazy to update... KTHXBYE
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:38 pm

First day of school update:

Sheesh. I have to travel all over the school. And my last subject is Spanish Eek My spanish teacher seems... odd.

Well I didn't make any friends. Its hard for me to talk to people okay?

Luckily, my seatmates in English are awfully nice. They talked to me. "Where did you came from?" The guy asked me. "I came from the Philippines Eek" And the girl beside me asked: "FOR REAL?!" And I was laughing like hell in my mind.

Speaking of English. I have to bring a book on friday. Luckily, I started reading things. I actually want Mitch Albom's new book. I wondered why I didn't ask my mom to buy it...

Every room is air conditioned. Lucky~ It wasnt that hot today. The past few days were killing me.

Hmm what else... Well my classmates... are noisy... I can't believe I can even space out with such a noise. Fuji, see how much you make me lose attention?! I don't know if my classmates were calling me, and they were yelling! YELLING. Oh well. I'd just pretend I have a hearing problem with white/mexican people because I'm an awesome asian.

LOL Speaking of asian, I saw this Japanese looking guy in school 3 times. Didn't talk to him, he seems to be enjoying looking at people while walking. I didn't want to disturb him. Plus he's obviously not on my grade. He's really tall Eek or maybe he's just naturally tall... BAH. Either way I won't talk to him because I lack communication skillz and guts to talk to strangers.

Although I was fine asking teachers wheres the classrooms at...

They answered awfully nice anyway.

Tomorrow, if I'm late, I'd get locked out. Ore-sama will never be late! LOL I CALLED MYSELF ORE-SAMA

My science teacher told me that, if I do awfully good in 9,10, and 11th grade, in 12th grade, I can like, only take 3 subjects for awesomeness. That way I could play tennis! Though that would be like... 3 years from now... If I can handle the classes, and I know how to walk home from school, then I'd ask to go on the tennis team. I saw the tennis courts already, nothing fancy. Although that was the first time I saw a tennis court upclose. I even saw people playing after my spanish class.

It seems so easy... I wanna play tennis D: Konomi-sensei has influenced me to play tennis! *wants to play tennis*

I watched the U.S. Open. There was this girl that made awfully strong shots. LOL AND THE GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE MY BROTHER... i think his name is Nadal... Anyway, he lost. I think something was wrong with his finger Eek And his left knee. I dunno he seems like it.

Hmm... What else...

I took a nap today. It was awfully nice. OOH OOH. BLEACH EPISODE IS OUT!~ BOO no one translated the new PoT chapter yet! Or maybe the release was late... I dunno.

What else... Well i can't think of anything anymore. Oh well~

Ja na~

LOL I JUST REMEMBERED. Me and nii-sama's meeting point is, a blue rock. I was wondering why there was a blue rock there... Although it serves purpose to a lot of people. A lot of people also use it as a meeting point Ehl-Oh-Ehl!

KTHXBYE!~ Big Grin
Back to top Go down
lady
NKSY Cheer Leader
lady

Number of posts : 88
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : here and there :3
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Name: Lady Yun
Class: Medic

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:30 am

you should not be afraid to talk to people... I remember when I was a child playing in the playground *at Mcdo (c)*

THEN I was liek:::

"hello!!!! ako si kathleen!!!! 5 years old! *rise her five fingers* and I'm bwerry nice and happy to meet you awlll!!!!" *yes my mom encourage me to speak english*

NOW I was liek:::

"HELLO! AKO PO SI KATHLEEN ANNE CALISON. 14 YEARS OLD AT MAHILIG SA ANIMÉ!!!"

I THINK I WAS A LOT WORST

HOWS YOUR DAY:::

1. ATTENTION

THE PAST FEW DAYS NIXME WAS LIEK I THINK COMPLAINING SOME THINGS... AND THEN YAMIRA SAID

"OWH... NIXME LET ME GIVE YOU ATTENTION"

Then nixme said "YES... PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME" Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

2. DICTONARY

~ STARTS WITH ME I GUESS... 'CAUSE THERE'S THIS NEW GIRL WHO IS A TOTAL B*TCH

PLEASE CONTINUE PAT-CHAN OR JEAN... I FERGOT WHAT HAPPEN
Back to top Go down
http://alterego-kita.livejournal.com/
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 5:33 pm

^ I'm not like you Eek I'm fine being alone. Anyway I update on my LJ now. Although its friend locked, so you have to be my friend in LJ so you could see my updates in school.

Me go bye bye now
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:51 pm

..this part died
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Kiku

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:53 pm

YES
Back to top Go down
Shiawase
Shiawase

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:03 pm

Like a Star @ heaven AGE!
Back to top Go down
Sasori_Shin-kun
Fangirl/Fanboy
Fangirl/Fanboy
Sasori_Shin-kun

Number of posts : 96
WHERE ARE J00 NOW : here... lost in my requiem.. naniningil ng Cosplay fund habang nagrerecord ng data...
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Name: Shi-kun
Class: Primata

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:06 am

@ Kiku-ubchou.. what's yer LJ...? I want to add you.. if you don't mind that is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how's your day?   So how's your day? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So how's your day?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NiKiShiYa Forum :: Entertainment :: Random stuff-
Jump to: